No announcement yet.

liveoak resort in Washington Texas????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liveoak resort in Washington Texas????

Has anyone been to liveoak resort in Washington Texas. I am going to a wedding in Brehnam next weekend and made reservations to stay there. Finally my first visit to a resort!! Wish me luck. My wife is going so cross your fingers she has a good time and will continue going.

Has anyone been to liveoak resort in Washington Texas. I am going to a wedding in Brehnam next weekend and made reservations to stay there. Finally my first visit to a resort!! Wish me luck. My wife is going so cross your fingers she has a good time and will continue going.

Comment

Nope, never been but good luck. Glad to hear you got her to go. Might want to invest in a little something special for her to show how you feel.

Comment

I heard that Live Oak had lost its AANR charter because it had become a hedonist/swinger oriented club..

You may want to reconsider it as the choice for your first time visit to a "nudist" resort.

Comment

Originally posted by PascoDoug:
          I heard that Live Oak had lost its AANR charter because it had become a hedonist/swinger oriented club..

You may want to reconsider it as the choice for your first time visit to a "nudist" resort.
          I believe it was a mutual decision ... Live Oak was making money as an Alternative Lifestyle club, so they chose not to obey AANR rules or renew their affiliation. Their charter would not have been renewed by AANR, without a change to the club policy and operation.

The listing for Live Oak on the "AANR Clubs - Texas" and AANR - SW Clubs (then SWSA) web sites was removed on 17-Jan-2004. I happened to look at the SWSA page a couple of times that night - at 11:25 PM it was listed, and at 11:50 PM it was gone.

As far as AANR Clubs near Brenham & Navasota, I'd suggest that you visit:

Lone Star Resort
          3206 County Rd 325
          Navasota, TX 77868
          (936) 825-0225
          [email protected]

They've got a nice Pool & Hot Tub. I believe they've also got rental trailers (call to verify).

Take Care & Have Fun Bare,
          David
          Last edited by D-TX; 09-22-2007, 10:35 PM. Reason: Fixing "quotes", they didn't transition well to the new forum.

Comment

I went to live oak resort this weekend and it was great. I immediately felt comfortable. Everyone was nice and very friendly and respectful. we met several nice couples.

As far as everyone saying it is a swingers club. They have one building were you can do what you want and that is it. I never saw anything, no one made a pass at us. I asked several people about it and they said a few try the swinging thing, but they mind there own business and if anyone makes you feel uncomfortable they would be band from the resort.

I would recommend it to anyone. For my first visit it was great.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by dallassmoothie:
              I went to live oak resort this weekend and it was great. I immediately felt comfortable. Everyone was nice and very friendly and respectful. we met several nice couples.

As far as everyone saying it is a swingers club. They have one building were you can do what you want and that is it. I never saw anything, no one made a pass at us. I asked several people about it and they said a few try the swinging thing, but they mind there own business and if anyone makes you feel uncomfortable they would be band from the resort.

Glad you enjoyed it. Been there, has nice facilities though it can get a little wild at night at Club Larrys.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by dallassmoothie:

Glad you enjoyed it. My wife and I have been there many times. I have been a nudist scince early teens (sleeping nude) my parents did not know and would not approve. When in the NAVY I was stationed in San Deigo and frequently went to Blacks Beech. I know I am going to take heat for this but my wife and I are swingers and nudists. It has been our expreence in swinging that the people are very respectful and know how to act. Some swingers inculding us go to family nudists resorts. But always behave properely. I understand that AANR does not want swingers because that would make it harder to get social nudism accepected. But reading in this fourm and other do not understand the intense dislike for swingers.
                dallassmoothie if ever in Austin chekc out hippie hollow great place.

Comment

I went in '99 to a bikers poker run there. Larry was trying to get more members into his resort by initiating a "misunderstood, feared and unaccepted by the general public group", (bikers) to his resort. It worked for me! I joined his resort for one year and went about every third weekend. I enjoyed the whole experience. the next year they tried to upgrade my membership (double the price without anything extra for it!). So I declined and haven't been back. Lucklily my house has a garage in the front with walls on both sides, so I can enjoy 'free time' anytime!

Comment

We were at Live Oak last weekend, and it's a great place. The owners participate, which we found to be interesting and friendly. Club Larry has great dancing music and an electrically erotic atmosphere that keeps the place from being stuffy and boring like other nudist places we have been. If we lived close we would visit almost every weekend. Only surprise was nobody in the new hot tub during and after the dances.

Comment

Working...
                    X