never been swimming nude but want to but don't no how

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never been swimming nude but want to but don't no how

Ive always wanted to swim in the nude (not for sexual reasons or anything like that) but because it must feel really good. I'd rather not tell my parents about it and I don't have a pool. There is a lake across the street though. Can you help me?

Ive always wanted to swim in the nude (not for sexual reasons or anything like that) but because it must feel really good. I'd rather not tell my parents about it and I don't have a pool. There is a lake across the street though. Can you help me?

Comment

Can we help you with what exactly?

Is the lake across the street open for swimming?
      If so, would it be possible to swim nude there?
      Swimming lessons?
      Give us a bit to work with.

Swimming nude is easy just don't have your clothes on when you are swimming.

Comment

Some lakes have a lot of garbage underneath the surface so watch what you doing. Don't get tangled up.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by a skinny dipper:

If you're in Florida, make sure there are no gators.

Is that helpful?

Comment

Seriously tho..

Is the lake a common swimming area? If it is you could tell your parents you are going for a swim.. then go in the lake and maybe slip your trunks off for awhile.

Comment

Some lakes have fish in them that will nip at you. I know Bluegill in northern inland lakes will do so because it has happened to me. Something you might want to check on.

Comment

Step one remove your clothing.

Step two go jump in a lake.

Comment

Swimming nude is not exactly rocket science! NudeAl gave you the best advice. Just go for it.
                  All the best
                  FCMII

Comment

Simpy go to the beach and sweem nude.
                    After swim take sunbath, then repeat again and again.
                    You'll remember that day...

Comment

Just wear the same outfit you wear in the bathtub or shower

Comment

YES BUY ALL MEANS, GO FOR IT. just like swiming with a bathing suit on, only it feels much beter. More free. Like the New Hampshire state moto. LIVE FREE OR DIE.

Comment

No one has asked - Can You Swim?

It's best not to swim alone when there are no other persons around.

Comment

Go early in the morning and later in the evening.
                            Check public use.
                            If not a sanctioned nude beach, the goal is to swim nude when no one else is around-to avoid any threat of prosecution.

Encouraging a friend or close relative to attend also would assure safety, should you have difficulty in the water.

Comment

All I can do is wade.
                              Havent learned yet, need floaties.

Comment

Working...
                              X