Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrianRI
    replied
    It all depends on what you are looking for and how comfortable you are. If the lake is a clean lake and is sucluded, just take off the clothes and jump in. If it is an open lake, you may want to wait until dark and then go in. You can also try going in with your suit on and then removing it once in the water. It is what ever you are comfortable with.

For me, I started off by going in the water with shorts on and then removing them and putting them on the dock. Since then, I have strippd down in front of others and gone in.

Good Luck.

Leave a comment:

• MoCpl
    replied
    As you can tell from our avatar, they only way to swim.

Leave a comment:

• David Shrimpton
    replied
    swimming nude is fantastic a great feeling is water rushing over your naked body. Suggest you try it at a nudist park not at your local public pool. I used to climb over the fence at an apt. complex at night, it really does feel great. don,t ever try it in the ocean at night a lot of creepy things can bite you, believe me I tried it.

Leave a comment:

• Wiggle It
    replied
    Awww! So cute in your water wings!

Leave a comment:

• realar1
    replied
    All I can do is wade.
    Havent learned yet, need floaties.

Leave a comment:

• Nu
    replied
    Go early in the morning and later in the evening.
    Check public use.
    If not a sanctioned nude beach, the goal is to swim nude when no one else is around-to avoid any threat of prosecution.

Encouraging a friend or close relative to attend also would assure safety, should you have difficulty in the water.

Leave a comment:

• NakedGary
    replied
    No one has asked - Can You Swim?

It's best not to swim alone when there are no other persons around.

Leave a comment:

• foux003
    replied
    YES BUY ALL MEANS, GO FOR IT. just like swiming with a bathing suit on, only it feels much beter. More free. Like the New Hampshire state moto. LIVE FREE OR DIE.

Leave a comment:

• shomymojo
    replied
    Just wear the same outfit you wear in the bathtub or shower

Leave a comment:

• vapaa
    replied
    Simpy go to the beach and sweem nude.
    After swim take sunbath, then repeat again and again.
    You'll remember that day...

Leave a comment:

• FMII
    replied
    Swimming nude is not exactly rocket science! NudeAl gave you the best advice. Just go for it.
    All the best
    FCMII

Leave a comment:

• NudeAl
    replied
    Step one remove your clothing.

Step two go jump in a lake.

Leave a comment:

• Michjoe
    replied
    Some lakes have fish in them that will nip at you. I know Bluegill in northern inland lakes will do so because it has happened to me. Something you might want to check on.

Leave a comment:

• PascoDoug
    replied
    Seriously tho..

Is the lake a common swimming area? If it is you could tell your parents you are going for a swim.. then go in the lake and maybe slip your trunks off for awhile.

Leave a comment:

• PascoDoug
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by a skinny dipper:
    Ive always wanted to swim in the nude (not for sexual reasons or anything like that) but because it must feel really good. I'd rather not tell my parents about it and I don't have a pool. There is a lake across the street though. Can you help me?

If you're in Florida, make sure there are no gators.

Is that helpful?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X