Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site

Hi,
    Im new to this site. I have always wanted to be a nudist but felt embarrased. I am not thin, fat actually and I worry about what others might say. I would love to go to a nude beach or some place where I could walk around nude comfortably. I live in Wisconsin does anyone no of any places? Also how do I get over this I'm to fat to be nude?

Hi,
    Im new to this site. I have always wanted to be a nudist but felt embarrased. I am not thin, fat actually and I worry about what others might say. I would love to go to a nude beach or some place where I could walk around nude comfortably. I live in Wisconsin does anyone no of any places? Also how do I get over this I'm to fat to be nude?

Comment

Welcome Fab!

I used to think the same way some time ago. I can tell you that you will be accepted as you are at any nudist activities. As far as clubs go... try this. http://nudistparksusa.net/clubfinder.html

Nudists are the most accepting people as far as looks go. I have seen people of all shapes and sizes at a nudist resort, no one cares about it.

Comment

Welcome to the site e-fabulous. I believe that if you will spend some time browsing the forums you'll see that nudist come in all shapes, sizes, genders, and colors.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Nues:
          Welcome to the site e-fabulous. I believe that if you will spend some time browsing the forums you'll see that nudist come in all shapes, sizes, genders, and colors.

Hey thanks for the support I appreciate it. Maybe someday I will feel comfortable enough to post a pic on hear like you did.

Comment

Welcom e_fabulous looks doesnot make the person. It is what is in side that counts. Just be how you are.

have fun

Comment

Welcome e_fabulous everyone already said it. Good luck and take care!

Comment

Welcome aboard e_fabulous.

Can't really help you out with places near Wisconsin from down under, but I can say that you'd be hard pressed to find a nudist that's going to have a go at you about your body.

One of the biggest traits of Nudism is body acceptance. If you have a drama in this area then just get out and do it. Yeah I know that's easier said than done but the dramas you have now will go and you'll actually start feeling alot more relaxed about yourself. All the things you thought were so wrong with your body will become a none issue in a nude social scene.

Yep, speaking from experience

Oh and don't forget what they say at the top of the forums index page - everyBODY is decent

Comment

Being a nudist, you will find that people aren't put off by how we look. We are au nauturale, and accepted as such.
                  Nudists are more interested in the inner person.
                  Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Hi,

Since having 3 children I no longer have that slim physique anymore. I weigh more than I ever have (besides being pregnant) and was very concious of the extra baggage and wrinkles. I am not overweight, just way out of shape.

After going to a few nude venues, I realized I am normal. Most people look like me. The people in the magazines are not realistic moms.

I am no longer ashamed of how I look. No one gave me a second glance, so all that time I was too hard on myself.

Go and enjoy yourself.

Comment

Welcome E-Fabulous,

Well I think you can see by all the responses so far that many of us here had to deal with body acceptance issues in order to take the plunge, so to speak. Most of the nudists I know don't judge you based on how you look. I don't want to mislead you and make you think that we are some type of a utopian society who have found the answers to everything but we try to treat others the way we would like to be treated. I would say we do a better job of this than the general public but mainly because we are so conscious of it. In the beginning I had a hard time convincing my wife it wasn't a big deal that she was heavy. She has never felt totally comfortable nude but often works up the courage to accompany me to nude resorts. She has had the one or two negative responses but compared to the number of positive ones I would say it is a very good average.

Comment

Everyone inevitably gets negative responces...

Then again, no matter what one does there will always be critics. One has to ask themselves who are they living for? Are you living to appease your critics or living for yourself? I say unless I am hurting someone I say F... em.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by e_fabulous:
                          Hi,

A fellow cheese-head here! From Suds City, the Trveliers out of Kansasville (south central Racine County). This is a non-landed social club that meets at the homes of members.

A little farther SW in the Burlington area is Sun Ray Hills. I understand that SRH's anti single male policy has been changed (I haven't been there lately to confirm it) But it remains on the pricey side.

Due west of Milwaukee is Valley View Recreation Club. (Between Fort Atkinson and Cambridge) This is my "home base" and I can assure you we are single friendly...And not that expencive.

In the Madison area is Mazo Beach. Two organization dealing with Mazo are Badger Naturists and Friends of Mazo Beach. Even though Mazo is Clothing Optional, it is a public area. Yor only real cost is getting out there.

Way North West Is Aurora Gardens (near Hixton [Hixton is not to far from Black River Falls])

Central Wisconsin has NEN (Northern Exposures Nudists) And the green Bay area has NEW (North Eastern Wisconsin).

Now about your perceived size.DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! I am not skinny by any means, yet I seem skinny compared to some others. Social nudity is NOT about looking at others. It is NOT about others looking at you. It IS about accepting yourself as you are. It IS about the feeling of being 'free' as your maker intended people to be.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

Welcome to the site, E_fab! I wouldn't worry about your weight concerns. Most of us know that weight gain can be caused by pregnancy or health problems. My wife had both and had to lose a lot of weight because of back problems. I have been to nude beaches from So. Cal. to the Canadian border and seen many people of all shapes and sizes, quite a few of whom were heavy. Go to the club or beach close to you and enjoy! Perhaps there are some winter swim parties in your area?

Comment

Do not worry about your weight!!!

All "clothesfree" people do not care about your looks, your weight.

We do care more about the innerside of your person.

Comment

Working...
                              X