First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Post

Hi, This is my first post. Have been a indoor home nudist off and on for about 10 years. Someday would like to visit a nudist resort or beach. I enjoy reading the comments on the forum.

Hi, This is my first post. Have been a indoor home nudist off and on for about 10 years. Someday would like to visit a nudist resort or beach. I enjoy reading the comments on the forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Welcome to the forums .I hope your wishes come true.

Comment

WElcome Bailey. Its always great to have people contributing in the forums.

Comment

Welcome. And all you have to do is go if you want to try out a resort. Best wishes.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by bailey:
              Welcome Bailey, If indoor nudity and workplace nudity were the norm we'd never have to call the Maytag repair guy ever again!
              Peace,
              Kevin

Comment

Hello Bailey, and welcome to the forum. I truly do understand where you are coming from. I myself was a complete indoor nudist until I made my first official visit to a landed nudist club in 1990. Actually, it was very difficult for me because I was living at home with my parent's house at the time and nobody in my entire family was either a nudist or naturist. And for that matter, none of them even believed in the concept or philosophy of nudism. Unless we were watching a talk show in which it was the main topic or subject, it was simply never discussed or brought up in conversation. So, I had to be very careful upon practicing nudism. I became more involved when I moved out on my own. Nevertheless, hope you will continue to enjoy our posts and also look forward to interacting with you as well on the forum. In other words, don't be a stranger!

Ken Palmer

quote:
                Originally posted by bailey:

Comment

Hi bailey, welcome to the forums.

I've considered myself a nudist since my early teens, and also grew up in a non-nudist household. As a result, I can certainly relate to having to wait until the family was out before I could go naked around the house. Except for the odd occasion with like-minded friends or finding opportunities to venture off in the woods, etc., that was a description of my nudist "formative years" until I moved out on my own. But if you enjoy going without clothing, stick with it. It becomes a very natural and enjoyable part of your life.

Comment

Working...
                  X