first time at nude beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time at nude beach

i went to queensland last week with my family and one morning i got up early and went to alexandra bay got my towl and thongs. got out of the car nervousely and walked down the trak. but after waking in the hot weather i was so hot all i could think about was having a swim. the walk took about half an hour. hard in thongs but i got there praying that there would be other nudists and i had found the right beach. but i got there and saw quite a few people nude and enjoying them selves. i put my towl down and just took off my clothes without hesitation. and walked down to the water nude and swam then lay in the sun. i didnt feel nervouse at all. it was the best thing about my holiday. i think the fact that i walked that whole way in the heat made me so hot an needing a swim that i didnt think about being nude it just felt natural. question: are all nude beaches a hike to get to?

i went to queensland last week with my family and one morning i got up early and went to alexandra bay got my towl and thongs. got out of the car nervousely and walked down the trak. but after waking in the hot weather i was so hot all i could think about was having a swim. the walk took about half an hour. hard in thongs but i got there praying that there would be other nudists and i had found the right beach. but i got there and saw quite a few people nude and enjoying them selves. i put my towl down and just took off my clothes without hesitation. and walked down to the water nude and swam then lay in the sun. i didnt feel nervouse at all. it was the best thing about my holiday. i think the fact that i walked that whole way in the heat made me so hot an needing a swim that i didnt think about being nude it just felt natural. question: are all nude beaches a hike to get to?

Comment

Belongil Nude Beach Byron Bay New South Wales north coast www.freebeach.com.au/Pics/belongil-map.jpg

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Booker:
        i went to queensland last week with my family and one morning i got up early and went to alexandra bay ... question: are all nude beaches a hike to get to?

Good question, becuase it sure seems that way for quite a few of the ones I have been to in different parts of the world. Alexandria Bay near Noosa is quite a walk from what I remember. The (overcast) day I went, I wasn't even sure if we had arrived at the naturist section because myself and my friends were the only ones there (see photo)!

Comment

i was looking at the freebeach webpage and i was reading about sunnyside beach north in victoria has any one been there is it a hike. and easy to find?

Comment

Working...
          X