males putting on tanning lotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• males putting on tanning lotion

on my last visit to a nudist lodge i did remember to bring along the tanning lotion. as i was reclineing on the lounge i began at my chest and arms then went directly to the mid-section. then the legs. as i was at the mid-section i automatically went to the penis. afterwards i was wondering if i should have done that in the shower room before i came out. no one seemed to care.

on my last visit to a nudist lodge i did remember to bring along the tanning lotion. as i was reclineing on the lounge i began at my chest and arms then went directly to the mid-section. then the legs. as i was at the mid-section i automatically went to the penis. afterwards i was wondering if i should have done that in the shower room before i came out. no one seemed to care.

Comment

I'd say "No one seemed to care" because , Nobody Cared.

If your among nudists they all understand the need to protect "silly willy". It's just another section of skin that needs to be attended to.
      Imagine how silly it would look if your entier body was gleaming with tanning oil but the little feller was "dry as a bone".

I'm not going to bore you with all the possible comments as to the negative things one could do. After all, That's not what you were doing.

Simply put. It's OK.

Steve

Comment

keith,i always start with my penis,it hurts the most when burnt.

Comment

If it is skin and it is exposed; put sunblock on!

Comment

I thought about this the first time I went to a nude beach and after I got there didn't give it a second thought as I saw everyone else putting on sun block and whether it was breasts or a penis it was all getting covered.

That is the first place I make sure I get sunblock on!

Comment

I am with the crowd here. Exposed skin, put of sunblock. Just do not spend an inordinate amount of time making sure it is covered.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by sw2sweendog:
                keith,i always start with my penis,it hurts the most when burnt.
                i'll take your advice.

Comment

When im in the sun the sunblock goes from head to toe then i top it of with a cap

Comment

There shouldn't be any issue with you touching your genitalia for the purpose of applying sun screen. No offense is likely to be taken unless there is a clear intent to be lewd.

I was recently at a resort where there was a gentleman who had a nervous habit of stretching his foreskin. I genuinely believe that he wasn't trying to be lewd. He was with his wife and child and several friends. While conversing with them, he would nonchalantly tug on his foreskin. He probably wasn't even consciously aware that he was doing this. My wife and I both noticed this. My wife thought it was funny. It reminded me of the Rodney Dangerfield line, "My family was so poor, if I hadn't been born a boy, I wouldn't have had anything to play with."

Comment

I usually put stronger sunscreen on my face than on the rest of my body. After my first time at a nude beach this year on a hot sunny day, I discovered my forehead and nose weren't the only places I needed the stronger stuff. Fortunately, I was just a little redder, not really burnt.
                      The next time I gave my penis a good coat, too. It just seems like the natural thing to do.

Comment

Everything I read says that sunblock is best applied 30 minutes before sun exposure. Therefore I tend to put it on in the room before I go out.

But if I forget, then I just cover my body with it. It only takes a moment to cover the genital area. No one cares.

Comment

quote:
                          It reminded me of the Rodney Dangerfield line, "My family was so poor, if I hadn't been born a boy, I wouldn't have had anything to play with."

Your are kinda humor.

Comment

keith,

Never had a problem with anyone saying anything to me while I applied sunscreen on every part of my body.

We've seen it at the beach, clubs and resorts and the only time you may have someone raise an eyebrow is if the guy seems to be spending a lot of extra time applying sunscreen to his penis and every couple of minutes!

Otherwise, don't worry about it.

Comment

If it gets exposed to the sun it needs to be covered or have sunscreen on it. I wondered about the same thing the first time I applied sunscreen to my penis, but didn't let it bother me. And if your out for a "long time" remember to reapply. And keep a hat on.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X