first time naked at a public space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time naked at a public space

I want to be nude 27x7. In India, it is difficult to be nude in public space. I am nude at home and in my hotel rooms all the time. The other day, I was in Daman, a Union Territory in India, it was Wednesday, 14th June 2006 at 8:45 pm. At Jampore Beach of all the beaches in the world, can you imagine… I was nude for five minutes… it was the best feeling of my life. I cannot wait to be nude at a beach again.

I want to be nude 27x7. In India, it is difficult to be nude in public space. I am nude at home and in my hotel rooms all the time. The other day, I was in Daman, a Union Territory in India, it was Wednesday, 14th June 2006 at 8:45 pm. At Jampore Beach of all the beaches in the world, can you imagine… I was nude for five minutes… it was the best feeling of my life. I cannot wait to be nude at a beach again.

Comment

Ricky,

Welcome to the forum.

There really is nothing like the feeling of being as the creator made us in his creation. The feeling of the wind and warmth of the sun on our whole body is something that is hard to describe. I really enjoy that feeling. It becomes somewhat addicting. Such a good addiction.

I hope to hear more from you over time. Remember to be careful and not get yourself into any trouble being nude where you should not be, but only you know the limitations for your being nude in public spaces.

Comment

quote:
        I want to be nude 27x7.

27 hours in a day!
        Darn, I knew the Corportations where getting more work out of me for less money somehow just couldn't put my finger on it!
        Thanks for clearing that up!

Oh and BTW welcome to the forums!

Comment

I've been to India about a half dozen times when I was working. Had clients in Bombay and Madras and visited potential clients in New Delhi.

Goa supposedly has some nude beach areas.

Also, I've seen naked folks wandering the streets in Bombay. No one seems to pay them any mind. Would help if you smeared some dirt and mud onto your body so that you looked poor. If you looked like the proverbial naked fashion model walking the streets, folks might not like it.

There are some naked Hindu sects in India and some of another sect that go naked or only wear rudimentary cotton clothing.

Comment

quote:
            I've seen naked folks wandering the streets in Bombay. No one seems to pay them any mind.
            It's their caste system. Persons of higher castes do not see, or rather look right through, persons of a lower caste. Even if they are, as one traveling colleague witnessed, "making baby on the grass right next to the curb" on a public street. He said people just walked right past and paid no attention to them.

Comment

There is the religion of Jainism, and Jain Digambara monks, mainly in the southwest of India, walk among the population in the nude, and no one stops them from this practice.

Digambara monks live completely naked. This is because Digambaras believe that one can only lead the life of a true monk:
            • by having no worldly possessions
            • by demonstrating indifference to earthly emotions such as shame.

Nude Jain Gigambara monks;
              http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.jainw...10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D

Here is a web page I made regarding the Jain religion located in this region of USA and elsewhere.

The web page is;
              http://community.webtv.net/NatureReg...AYAKSLECTUREON

Comment

Working...
              X