First Adventure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Adventure!

It's finally happened- my first nude adventure, brief as it was. I was at a beach with friends, and I went and climbed up a waterfall (more like a big pile of rocks, to tell you the truth). I eventually reached a large flat rock with an excellent view, and after thinking awhile, took of my only garment (a pair of boardshorts). Wow. It felt exhilarating. I stood awhile, feeling the forest air on my entire body, and carved a message on a tree: "(first initial) was naked here". I then climbed down- still naked- and put my shorts back on at the bottom (it wasn't a nude beach). I was disappointed that it hadn't lasted longer, and that plans of skinnydipping never came to fruition, but that was more than made up for. I want to do that again!

It's finally happened- my first nude adventure, brief as it was. I was at a beach with friends, and I went and climbed up a waterfall (more like a big pile of rocks, to tell you the truth). I eventually reached a large flat rock with an excellent view, and after thinking awhile, took of my only garment (a pair of boardshorts). Wow. It felt exhilarating. I stood awhile, feeling the forest air on my entire body, and carved a message on a tree: "(first initial) was naked here". I then climbed down- still naked- and put my shorts back on at the bottom (it wasn't a nude beach). I was disappointed that it hadn't lasted longer, and that plans of skinnydipping never came to fruition, but that was more than made up for. I want to do that again!

Comment

Awesome!!

The first time is always the most exciting. The carved initials were a nice touch, too. Congratulations.

You are baptized, my son. Now go forth and go nude some more.

UW

Comment

Congrats on the first. It will only get better.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Jason Lee:
          Pieguy

it would help if you include the name of the beach and where it is with your story.

Toweller's Beach, Pittwater, Sydney.

Comment

Lovely story. sounds like a wonderful experience.
            greetings from the other end of the world
            ben

Comment

The more you are nude the more natural it feels and the feeling of freedom grows. Makes you want to be nude all the time everywhere !

Comment

I should do.... something nude sometime... lol.

Sounds like fun mr pie ^^

Comment

Hey Pie. Howsit in the land of surf and sun and all that. I wanna go there and will.
                  What did your bros say about it? You mentioned u were with your friends.
                  I think its cool u did it though.

Later
                  Chris

Comment

Working...
                  X