My first time here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first time here

Hi!! I am a home naturist and have been for quite a few years now, but am unable to tell family or friends. I live in south Wales and would like to meet others who are naturists. I love being naked but have yet to taste the exhiliration of going nude in public. Love to hear from anyone who fancies getting in touch

Hi!! I am a home naturist and have been for quite a few years now, but am unable to tell family or friends. I live in south Wales and would like to meet others who are naturists. I love being naked but have yet to taste the exhiliration of going nude in public. Love to hear from anyone who fancies getting in touch

Comment

Welcome to the forums. Being nude among others is the best way to view life as a nudist. Sure, being nude by yourself is great and pleasing, but being nude around others is another story. It gives you a chance to relax and converse with others who enjoy the same interest (nudity).

Hope to read more from you in the future.

Comment

For me, the desire to be social in a nude setting is equal to the desire to be social in any other setting.
        Socializing is an important part of life. And it's even better when the veil of clothing many people hide behind is removed.
        Nearly all the nudists I have had the privilege to socialize with, are far more open and down to earth than textile impared people generally are.

Steve

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Keep posting and you will soon meet others from your area. Best of luck.

Comment

Welcome, dude. Feel free to jump in and contribute.

Unwired

Comment

Welcome to the forums. As you will come to know, there are people from all over posting here. Someone may even be your neighbor, and you just never knew it.

Good Luck to you.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

I hope reading the opinions and experiences of other nudists will help you to take the step to share your nudity with other people.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I'm in just the same position as you being just a home nudist, my wife won't join me but accepts my way of life, but it's a lonely life. I've not had the opportunity to go social yet it's still something to look forward to.

Comment

My first time at a resort was scary at first. I went to the bathroom and dropped my shorts and just never put them back on. Everyone was so friendly. I think people are nicer when they are nude.

J

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Jeff Brooks:
                      My first time at a resort was scary at first. I went to the bathroom and dropped my shorts and just never put them back on. Everyone was so friendly. I think people are nicer when they are nude.

J

I think people are nicer when they are nude because they have nothing to hide.

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by nakednudists:
                        I think people are nicer when they are nude because they have nothing to hide.

Very true. This reminds me of something that had me laughing at my local resort. Ohio has a concealed carry law, part of this law allows businesses to put up signs of they don't want people carrying in thier business. Well, there is one of these signs put up inside the clubhouse. It just had me laughing at thinking of how someone could conceal while wearing nothing.

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Terrace Casual. There are a lot of good, friendly people here and can offer some great advice. I hope you find the time you spend here enjoyable!

xgsft wrote:
                          quote:
                          Very true. This reminds me of something that had me laughing at my local resort. Ohio has a concealed carry law, part of this law allows businesses to put up signs of they don't want people carrying in thier business. Well, there is one of these signs put up inside the clubhouse. It just had me laughing at thinking of how someone could conceal while wearing nothing.

That is too funny! Does make one wonder how the firearm could be concealed.

Comment

Terrace Casual,
                            Here is a clip from another website;

Morfa Dyffryn
                            I am priveledged to live about 30 miles from Morfa Dyffryn beach in North Wales, so have a few opportunities to get down there in the summer to soak up the sun, and I think it would be very difficult to find any beach as beautiful as this one.
                            Robin
                            Pwllheli, UK 03/12/2005

Robin's e-mail is given as, - [email protected]

Next summer go to Morfa Dyffryn and enjoy this fine beach in the nude.

Here is a full description of this great beach in Wales.

http://www.n-2.org.uk/nuff/pages/beaches/dyffryn.htm

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by David77:
                              Terrace Casual,
                              Here is a clip from another website;

Morfa Dyffryn
                              I am priveledged to live about 30 miles from Morfa Dyffryn beach in North Wales, so have a few opportunities to get down there in the summer to soak up the sun, and I think it would be very difficult to find any beach as beautiful as this one.
                              Robin
                              Pwllheli, UK 03/12/2005

Robin's e-mail is given as, - [email protected]

Next summer go to Morfa Dyffryn and enjoy this fine beach in the nude.

Here is a full description of this great beach in Wales.

http://www.n-2.org.uk/nuff/pages/beaches/dyffryn.htm

That sounds like me although I live in a different direction to Pwllheli!

Jon.

Comment

Working...
                              X