First Time in Public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time in Public

I am not sure if this is the wright form for this topic, but this is my first post. Hello everybody. My first time nude in public was at Blacks Beach Ca. It was a few years ago I was probley twenty five or twenty seven at the time. I new nothing about Blacks acsept that one could be nude. Unfortunately I was at the north end of the beach. Not a good experance for a first time, mostly gay males. I did not know there was differnt sections at nude beaches. Sorry but I was a little creeped out!
    I still go to Blacks, but now I know where to go. Great beach!
    I have had mostly a good time at Blacks!

I am not sure if this is the wright form for this topic, but this is my first post. Hello everybody. My first time nude in public was at Blacks Beach Ca. It was a few years ago I was probley twenty five or twenty seven at the time. I new nothing about Blacks acsept that one could be nude. Unfortunately I was at the north end of the beach. Not a good experance for a first time, mostly gay males. I did not know there was differnt sections at nude beaches. Sorry but I was a little creeped out!
    I still go to Blacks, but now I know where to go. Great beach!
    I have had mostly a good time at Blacks!

Comment

Sorry but I forgot to ask how many of you have had the same experiance? How many of you go to Blacks? I may see you there!

Comment

Hi Rudedogie,
        I have had a similar experience except I walked south til I go to the regular area and the trail up to the glider port. I went back again and again and I eventually went to San Onofre cause it was closer to Oceanside.

Comment

Never been but want to. Welcome

Comment

we all learn from our mistakes! remember they can be corrected! my first experience was as great as i knew it would be! glad you're enjoying the lifestyle and the great people on this forum!

Comment

Working...
            X