New To Nudism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To Nudism

I have rtried the nude beachs and found it relaxing and envigourating. My problem is that I have "white" skin and can't atn. When Ilokk around and other nudists they all sport an amazing tan and look "in" place on the beach. Maybe I am too self concious about it but I do feel out of place, as I feel that some a looking at the Ghost. lol!. My wife feels right at home as she tans well......

Is there any other "white" nudists here. I would love to hear about your expericences.

I have rtried the nude beachs and found it relaxing and envigourating. My problem is that I have "white" skin and can't atn. When Ilokk around and other nudists they all sport an amazing tan and look "in" place on the beach. Maybe I am too self concious about it but I do feel out of place, as I feel that some a looking at the Ghost. lol!. My wife feels right at home as she tans well......

Is there any other "white" nudists here. I would love to hear about your expericences.

Comment

I burn but don't tan. I've noticed that many people are tanned much more than I am, but I enjoy being nude too much to care.

Comment

At one beach, I saw this one girl who was really, really white compared to all the other people there. I thought she was gorgeous just the way she was. You should just like the way you are, because I'm sure everyone else can too!

Comment

First off: Don't worry. Goodness knows I can be awfully pale, but that hasn't stopped me from enjoying nudism in general. Heck, one of the main tenets is that anyone of any body type can join in, and I am sure that includes skin tone.

As for personal stories, well, I don't get to go out THAT much and often times I will be tan only in so many places when I go naked. (Partly because when I am clothed, just about everything is covered, but anyway...) I rather like it, though. I stand out in places like these. So if you are the only "ghost", so to speak, you can look forward to having that much going for you.

Seriously, though. Skin is skin, and knowing the nature of it, you will probably be tan before you know it. Get out, get naked, and chill, no matter how tan or pale you happen to be. That is what I always do.

Comment

I'm going to take the other side of this issue. People with extremely white or ruddy skin are at greater risk of sunburn and worse if they try to emulate their bronze friends and stay out in the sun with no regard for the time.

I have a couple of diabetic nudist friends and they make allowances for injections and food.

If your body is not physically fit, you may have to drop out of a game of volleyball before others do. It's okay!

None of these people try to pretend that their bodies are like everyone else. We understand!

We are all nudists.

Comment

I see people here at Turtle Lake Resort who are as white as a bed sheet and no one pays any attention. Just go and get nude and enjoy, but be careful of the sun.

Comment

Dragon24,
                I can well understand your situation, as my wife (of Irish decent) had very pale skin and red hair. She did not tan but merely burned. She had to be extremely careful about not getting any sunburn when she indulged in her hobby of gardening. It would have been futile for her to try to get a tan. She looked fine the way she was. Accept yourself. Most knowledgeable persons on the beach know (or should know) that many of those with very fair skin do not tan.

So please be careful and use sunsceen and get in the shade when you can and buy or rent that beach umbrella and have a heck of a good time!

Comment

Many thanks for all of your encouraging replies and I will take allof what yo u said on board.........

again thanks

Comment

dragon24,

Don't be conscious of how pale you are. I'm of Irish heritage and am white as a ghost. Focus on the fact that you and everyone else at the beach has a common thread. You like being socially nude.

Comment

just relax and enjoy the moment! you'll sport a tan eventually! tanning cells have a lot to do with it as well as heritage!

Comment

Hell Im stuck with the drivers tan because I havent been able to be nude much thus summer
                        If i do I know that nudists don't care about your tan they care about you

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by jon_80:
                          At one beach, I saw this one girl who was really, really white compared to all the other people there. I thought she was gorgeous just the way she was. You should just like the way you are, because I'm sure everyone else can too!

Beautifully said!!

Comment

Pasty Whitie. SPF 30. I do have a "farmer's tan" on my arms where I spend time outside in my short sleeve Day Care shirt. But the underside of my arms are very white.

And yet, I don't care. It's who I am.

Bob S.

Comment

Me and my SPF 45 are in it for the enjoyment and relaxation, not the tan. Besides, living in Canada and having all this UK blood in me isn't a good foundation for tanning anyway

Give this topic I started a few weeks back a browse:

http://clothesfreeforums.com/eve/for...1410035953/p/1

It seems that plenty of people think that way. It's all about whatever you're comfortable with.

Comment

Working...
                              X