I am looking to find friends to get nude w/in RI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking to find friends to get nude w/in RI

I am married, but my wife is very shy. I love to be naked all the time. I am looking for male or females just to hang around with naked. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks

I am married, but my wife is very shy. I love to be naked all the time. I am looking for male or females just to hang around with naked. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks

Comment

Hi I am in CT near Mystic love nudist activities I go to Sunridge in the summer. Always looking for nudist friends

quote:
      Originally posted by EddieG:
      [qb] I am married, but my wife is very shy. I love to be naked all the time. I am looking for male or females just to hang around with naked. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks [/qb]

Comment

You say your wife is shy but does she go nude around your home? Me and my wife like to go to dyerwoods in the summer and this winter we are going to some indoor avents.We join pilgrim of boston and we are also going to and avent in New Hamphire that is clothing ob. Maybe you should try that. WE to are from RI [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by EddieG:
          [qb] I am married, but my wife is very shy. I love to be naked all the time. I am looking for male or females just to hang around with naked. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks [/qb]
          I'm from RI and like to hang out nude, usually go to clothing optional resorts, we don't know anyone from RI who is a naturist. If you are serious and want to meet let me know.

Comment

Working...
          X