driving nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driving nude

Hi folks! I posted this subject on another thread but I guess it got lost in the shuffle.As you know it's been REAL hot lately and I just can't resist shedding my tank top and shorts after getting into the ole' family truckster and rolling down the windows and letting that most holy brease fly but I'm wondering, Is it illegal to drive nude?I make every attempt to cover up if there is any chance that I'll be seen by someone in another car or truck but I stiffen (ok pun intended) when I see a police cruiser and I gage how fast I can get dressed if I'm stopped.Am I being paranoid?

Hi folks! I posted this subject on another thread but I guess it got lost in the shuffle.As you know it's been REAL hot lately and I just can't resist shedding my tank top and shorts after getting into the ole' family truckster and rolling down the windows and letting that most holy brease fly but I'm wondering, Is it illegal to drive nude?I make every attempt to cover up if there is any chance that I'll be seen by someone in another car or truck but I stiffen (ok pun intended) when I see a police cruiser and I gage how fast I can get dressed if I'm stopped.Am I being paranoid?

Comment

Yes, it is illegal.
      Would recommend having the shorts handy to quickly slip on.
      Be careful to obey all other traffic laws, so as to avoid a police car pulling you over.
      Back roads with little or no traffic are best- I have done it under these circumstances.

Comment

A little paranoia is good for you . I often drive nude--day or night. It just seems so natural, and it's certainly a lot more comfortable. I don't have anything at my crotch area pinching my 's.

Comment

I enjoy it often and have come to realize very few,except maybe the truckers are going to be distracted from the effort of driving and talking on their cellphones to pay you any attention, but still be careful, to avoid traffic violations or accidents. And if they do happen to see you, what are they going to do. Get a cheap thrill or giggle.Just make sure to cover up when a bus goes by, they are looking out their windows,looking for something interesting to see. If they do report it to the Law, by the time his department reaches him,he responds, finds you and pulls you over, you should have surely had time to dress and be prepared with a story.He has got to prove your exposure.Just don't be doing anything else wrong, that he can get you on.Drive naked.
          Nudeinbama

Comment

I've taken another precaution......my windows on both vehicles have dark tint on them. It really doesn't matter who drives by, they have a hard time seeing whether it's me or my wife driving.

but........I do enjoy driving nude, have been doing it back and forth to work for the last 7+ years. Driven nude in every city, state and country we've visited in the past 10 years.

I do have shorts that are extremely easy to put on if I do ever get pulled over.

One thing to think about is to have a old pair of pants/sweat bottoms in the back seat at all times. Slip on your shorts and if you are asked why someone saw you naked, just tell the cop you were probably seen while taking off your pants to put on your shorts....."sorry officer".

Comment

Nu,

Maybe in Canada it's illegal, but in the U.S. I know of no Federal law against driving nude. In California, the same know of no law stating you cannot drive nude. You can be cited for causing slowing of traffic, or causing a road hazard. Individual city traffic regulations might be able to cite for driving nude, but not aware of any, or heard of any.

Several states are trying to make use of cell phones illegal in moving vehicles, and I just read somewhere that some state is trying to pass no smoking in moving vehicles. I don’t think it illegal to drive with one hand on the wheel, eat something, or drink non intoxicating beverage while driving either. [Race drivers handle their vehicles fine with one hand!] I did read somewhere its not allowed to drive bare footed for safety reasons, but with today's power assisted brakes and steering I could not see where that could be a issue safety wise just because one was barefooted.

Comment

I haven't checked it out, but I was once told that driving barefoot in Michigan is illegal. Of course, I drive not only with my feet bare but everything else!

Comment

Poolside's comments are exactly the same as those law enforcement officers, from CHP, county sheriff and a local city police officer that I spoke with regarding laws pretaining to driving nude, hypothetically of course .

All three officers from different agencies stated to me...."I've got more important things to do than go after someone driving naked."
                  Along with that, each of these officers smiled at me and said....."so just be careful,..okay!"

Life's Short.....Drive Naked!

Comment

Dear Mr Dute.
                    I would presume this would be relevant to your nude driving experience, which is the most comfortable way to drive.
                    John S.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Jon-Marc:
                      I haven't checked it out, but I was once told that driving barefoot in Michigan is illegal. Of course, I drive not only with my feet bare but everything else!

I have checked it out - barefoot driving is perfectly legal.

Nude could get you into trouble though ...

-Mark

Comment

LOL Driving "Barefoot all over" :-) Could cause a truck driver to have a wreck REALLY I'm serious I was married to one and look down into all the cars!

Comment

Are people all that bored when they're driving that they have to look into other vehicles? I usually pay no attention to other vehicles. I have looked a few times just to see if I CAN see in, which tells me whether or not they might be able to see into my car. I have never been able to see more than a dark outline of a person--even in the daytime. They could have been nude, and I wouldn't have known.

Comment

Hi guys, well what a coincidence, I just did my first nude driving 2 days ago, I live in Honduras, there is no law like the officer said about driving nude, but exposing yourself well thats different. The experience was amaizing but since I dont really know what could happen to you if they caught you nude driving I decided just to give a drive around the block which is very big by the way, so nothing happened a big truck stopped beside me but i never thought of anyone seeing me from up there, in fact i said good less chance for someone to see me at this moment. But hey at least I did it and enjoyed it so you all should try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey if there are nude bike rides at least in a car you dont expose yourself entirely, THINK ABOUT THAT

Comment

I'd say odds are high that driving nude is illegal in any given location (in the USA, anyway), so a bit of paranoid caution is probably a good thing. I happen to know, however, that in practice and with certain precautions it can be done.

Comment

Working...
                              X