Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Etiquette in terms of where your eyes go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noodfellaz View Post
    IMO, you should talk to a woman at a nudist resort no different than you'd talk to your sister or mother. Look people in the eye when you talk to anyone, clothed or not. Don't stare. Don't be freaking weird. Act like you've seen a naked person before for Pete's sake
    Speaking of sister or mother, I have to wonder if my mom is a closet nudist herself as one time I was over visiting, went in the backyard I turned around and her curtains were open she was naked and I saw everything from the waste up I went back inside and she came out and asked did you see me naked? I could only blush and smile, and she then she said that's something can cause the Oedipus complex, don't know about that but her being comfortable nude like that maybe it's where I get my love of nudity too

Comment

Originally posted by nudedude16 View Post

Speaking of sister or mother, I have to wonder if my mom is a closet nudist herself as one time I was over visiting, went in the backyard I turned around and her curtains were open she was naked and I saw everything from the waste up I went back inside and she came out and asked did you see me naked? I could only blush and smile, and she then she said that's something can cause the Oedipus complex, don't know about that but her being comfortable nude like that maybe it's where I get my love of nudity too
      My mom was never naked but very comfortable with nudity. My aunt and uncle used to go to nude beaches when they lived in Santa Barbara. I'm fairly certain my grandparents were. There were some vacation pictures we weren't shown but told about, like the sailing ship cruise they went on. I want to say it was a barefoot cruise

Comment

There was another time where I did see her breasts but the details of that situation are "spicy"

Comment

Working...
        X