swimming nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swimming nude

where can u swim nude in nj in the winter time ne indoor pools or clubs that allow it

where can u swim nude in nj in the winter time ne indoor pools or clubs that allow it

Comment

There is a group that meets on Long Island for indoor swims. They are the Long Island Travasuns ( http://www.travasuns.org ).

Good luck

Bob S.

Comment

Go to cheef.com, and click on events. There are three monthly swims in the area, the Long Island one that has already been mentioned, one in Paramus run by the Tri-State Sun Club and one in New Castle DE. I've been to none of them, so I can't make recommendations. Though I am starting to go stir-crazy enough that I will probably give the New Castle event a try this weekend.

David

Comment

If you live in the Greater Vancouver area there are 4 pools that offer nude only swims on different Saturday nights, 2 in Vancouver proper, one on the north shore and the most popular, the Newton Wave Pool in Surrey, southeast of Vancouver. The demand is growing and I believe it is only a matter of time before at least one of these pools offers weekly nude swims, probably Newton, but possibly the 2 Vancouver pools will alternate Saturday night nude swims.
          If you are really interested in swimming nude, join a club and arrange to rent an public pool once a month then expand if the demand is there. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X