My new home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new home

finally settled into my new home. Sure is nice to have my own place now, that i can enjoy the being a naturist anytime i want. I have 10 acres which is also nice i can enjoy being naked outside also.

finally settled into my new home. Sure is nice to have my own place now, that i can enjoy the being a naturist anytime i want. I have 10 acres which is also nice i can enjoy being naked outside also.

Comment

congratulations-it sounds ideal for the new nudist! Enjoy!

Comment

Me too! Getting settled in, spending more time out here. I got 20+ acres of woods. I take off the clothes when I pull up, sometimes, like today, even when I stop at the mailbox. I can hear cars coming before they get in sight. The downside is the distance to work and the daughter and her kids live the other side of the old place, a full hour and a half or more from here. And the price of gas.

But I love it here, don't want to leave. How could I make a living here? Hate putting clothes on in the morning.

No work tomorrow, but will the family drag me away from here to see fireworks? Probably so.

Comment

Denn, Tell us more about the place: New house or older, etc? 10 acres: Is it wooded, open, hilly, flat, farm? How far is it to your job or other places you need to go regularly? How much family lives with you and how are they with nudity/nudism? And when people visit?

Just curious how similar our situations might be. You show me yours and I'll show you mine.

Regards, Alfred

Comment

The house is about 8 years old, has half log siding, small open field on the south edge of property, other than that it's heavily wooded with a small trout stream on the north edge of property. I'm a truck driver, but it's only a half hour drive to my terminal, and about twenty minute drive to the nearest walmart. I'm single and am the only one that lives there.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

My turn now. My place is 20+ acres, wooded and hilly. The only level-ish places are tops of ridges and the bottom of one valley where there is an alleged spring. I can't say the water runs, but it takes about a hundred yards, maybe, to exit the property. Can't quite call it a swamp either.

House was built about 1970, brick ranch style on a crawl space. Maybe there is an acre of yard/ overgrown garden area. The yard is private from the road because it has grown up between the front and the road from the last few years as people weren't able to keep it up. Although I don't know how previous owners might have maintained it. Where the power and phone lines come in, there is a cleared path on the north edge that gives a view down to the road or up from the road. That corner of the yard is not nudist friendly, and of course, the end of the driveway.

As I have said, it's 45 minutes to work, an hour to the old house, which we haven't actually left yet, and an hour and a half to the daughter and grandkids that we usually get Saturday mornings while she works a half day and then wants them back, so we hardly ever get out here on Saturdays and often there is something on Sunday that keeps us in the old place too. Not making much progress here.

Again, as I say, we aren't really living here, but it would be my wife and I, and she isn't comfortable being naked, and two sons, 21 and 19, who may or may not have some naturist tendencies (in front of their parents?) But they are gone for the summer with drum and bugle corps and will then go away for college. Mostly it'a just me.

Regards, Alfred

Comment

Sounds like a great place, alfred. Enjoy it as you get settled in.

Comment

Working...
                  X