"Fiddler on the Roof"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Fiddler on the Roof"

I'm new to being a nudist/naturist/what ever you wanna call it. And well right now it's sorta my secret because I have no idea how the people I know would react to it, and am quite frankly almost afraid. But hey, keeping it a secret just makes it more elusive and fun [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Anyways. My nudist time consists of sleeping naked when I know I won't get caught, and tanning on the roof, so I guess you could call me a "Roof Nudist." Any other of you roof nudists out there?

I'm new to being a nudist/naturist/what ever you wanna call it. And well right now it's sorta my secret because I have no idea how the people I know would react to it, and am quite frankly almost afraid. But hey, keeping it a secret just makes it more elusive and fun [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Anyways. My nudist time consists of sleeping naked when I know I won't get caught, and tanning on the roof, so I guess you could call me a "Roof Nudist." Any other of you roof nudists out there?

Comment

If I were a rich man...

I'm not a "roof nudist," but that is a very original idea. Spread the word, dude.

Comment

Like peanut butter on toast. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I can't understand why people are afraid that someone will know they sleep nude. I also can't understand parents who get unset when they discover one of their kids sleeping nude. What's a more natural time to be nude than in bed? Well, there IS bathing of course, but sleeping nude if it's warm enough is VERY comfortable.

Comment

As some of you might recall, I recently discovered that I have several older relatives that sleep in the nude, though they are not closet nudists per se. Either way, it's good to know that there's no problem with it in my family.

Comment

I used to tan on our garage roof when I lived at home because it backed up against woods and tried it nude once and got caught by a friend that was cutting thru the yard. All he did was smerk. The difficult part was that I was so nervous about getting caught that I sported what every guy knows about and yah he seen it in full bloom. So that didn't help matters much.
              You don't mention how old you are anywhere and if you live at home. Personally, I don't advertise the fact that I'm a nudist because it's a comfort thing but I don't hide it.Ever. Even my dressing room has pictures of people enjoying nudism. Oxymoron, pictures of nude people in a dressing room, that's the beauty of it. But then again, I live on my own. Some of my friends know and even state that it's odd how I'm a nudist and have so many clothes. It's all said in matter-of-factly. I'm never offended because it's all the truth.
              I like being nude!
              Steve

Comment

Although I have participated in some nude recreation (mostly by myself, ha) I can be considered a "roof nudist" I guess. I still have yet to attend a nudist resort or a beach atleast, my family doesnt know and only a select few of my closest friends know about this, so your not alone there buddy, just gotta wait and find a way to break it to everyone.

Besides, a true friend should accept this kind of thing.

Comment

When I was in college, our dormitory was in an old converted hotel in an older part of the town, about the tallest building around. A lot of us used to go up on the flat roof with lawn recliners and work on our tans in the nude. We were the highest building around so no one could see us, but it was incredible being nude in the middle of the city out in the open air.

Comment

Tanning on the roof sounds cool, but I'd suggest you'd best not fiddle with anything... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Comment

There were a few rules:
                      No throwing water balloons from the roof.
                      Stay on the boardwalk (the rest of the roof is soft)
                      Don't mess with antennae and spiky metal gizmos.
                      Get off the roof when thunderstorms approach.

Other than that, it was a nudist park in the city.
                      I think it actually was okay to bring a fiddle! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

You sound like me when I was younger. Hang in there. I started sleeping nude as a teenager, but undressed under the covers, for fear of being caught. In later life found out my folks slept nude anyway and it would not have been a big deal. I also would slip out into the backyard when everyone was gone or lay in a window to try and get rid of tan lines. Later in life I found out my dad had been a nudist, but quit after the family started- he even wanted to build a sundeck but never got to it, again I guess sunny would not have been a big deal. My mom even caught me sunning once, but her only coment was 'trying to get rid of tan lines? You can't get a tan through glass'. I didn't get the hint.
                        Anyway, what is my point. You can probably be more naked than you think, if you really want to be. As I grew older, I realized there were places I was alone or situations where being naked wasn't unexpected. I became a very slow dresser, it could be an hour after my shower and I would still be in the bedroom undressed (I shared with my brother). I would take bike rides into the country and then walk into a secluded place to sunbathe (with a friend who liked it too). After I got married, nudity wasn't a problem, we skinny dipped in the pool, etc., but I didn't just lounge around the house- until I developed an alergic reaction to the detergent. Then, at my wifes suggestion, I spent a lot of time nude. Again no problem, just too bad it took so long.
                        Looking back, there were lots of times I could have enjoyed something nude, but was afraid to try it. Too bad. All of my friends call me naked Dave now- it's no big deal. In fact, they sort of egg me on and ask to join me on trips where they can do stuff nude too (even though they are not naturists).
                        Hang in there and don;t be afraid- your friend teased you but didn't kill you, and now he knows so he should be surprised if he sees you again!

Comment

Working...
                        X