Around the house.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Around the house.

Just me lounging around the house. Thinking about heading to WI to Mazo beach. I have a nudist friend that will show me the ropes. And plus he has been there.

Good pics - I think Everytime I try to see them I get throught the first 2 and then my computer acts up. Not sure why.

Comment

It is always fun lounging nude in the house, thanks for sharing.

Comment

what are you holding in the third picture?

Comment

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great pics. Always a great way to lounge around the house. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

thanks for sharing those great pics lounging! good luck in your nudist adventures and enjoy!!

Comment

Nice photos!

Is there ever a reason to wear clothes indoors?

(Btw, please let us know how your excursion to Mazo Beach went!)

Comment

Kool photo shots

Comment

I believe he is holding his Diploma. He and my brother just graduated from college. We'll try to let ya know how Mazo trip goes! Later

Comment

I hope the visit to Mazo was a good one. I have always enjoyed it there. Thanks for posting the pictures.

Comment

If I'm home, I'm nude! ;-) Great photos. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Like many others, I go naked around the house and have since I was a teen. I'm sure a lot of others do as well, including those that don't consider themselves nudists, but just enjoy the "guilty pleasure." While I'm sure most of us here enjoy being nude outdoors with all the different activites that entails, living every day without clothes at home makes it into a true and enjoyable lifestyle for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosine:
                            Just me lounging around the house. Thinking about heading to WI to Mazo beach. I have a nudist friend that will show me the ropes. And plus he has been there.
                            Great pictures, you look very relaxed going nude. I go nude at home almost all the time. Having nude friends over is very nice, how did your trip to the beach go with your friend? How were "the ropes?"

Comment

Terry Nude,

Well, I haven't been to a nude beach yet. Hope to before the summer if officially over. Just past my boards so I have way more free time. Maybe later this month.

Cosine

Comment

Working...
                              X