Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you feel at all embarrassed or self-conscious your first time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you feel at all embarrassed or self-conscious your first time?

I remember my first time as a card-carrying nudist. Up until then, I had modeled nude for college art classes, and if you can do that, you can do just about anything! I went during my college spring break to the local nudist camp about an hour's drive away. It was still too cold for the pool, but on a weekend there were some visitors in addition to the year-round residents. The owner manager was nude, and as we began the tour of the grounds, I quickly disrobed at my car. When we entered the club house, three or four families were in there playing billiards, ping pong, watching a game on TV. Only one other man in there was nude, the rest were fully clothed. One middle-aged lady congratulated me for going nude so quickly on my first visit.
    For me, it's not just the comfort of being nude for recreation that motivates me, although that incredible feeling of ease and tranquility is better than any drug. It's the openness to strip down to the real me and not feel any shame.
    Did anybody feel embarrassed the first few minutes nude in front of opposite-gender strangers, or did it vanish instantly?

I remember my first time as a card-carrying nudist. Up until then, I had modeled nude for college art classes, and if you can do that, you can do just about anything! I went during my college spring break to the local nudist camp about an hour's drive away. It was still too cold for the pool, but on a weekend there were some visitors in addition to the year-round residents. The owner manager was nude, and as we began the tour of the grounds, I quickly disrobed at my car. When we entered the club house, three or four families were in there playing billiards, ping pong, watching a game on TV. Only one other man in there was nude, the rest were fully clothed. One middle-aged lady congratulated me for going nude so quickly on my first visit.
    For me, it's not just the comfort of being nude for recreation that motivates me, although that incredible feeling of ease and tranquility is better than any drug. It's the openness to strip down to the real me and not feel any shame.
    Did anybody feel embarrassed the first few minutes nude in front of opposite-gender strangers, or did it vanish instantly?

Comment

A little self-conscious. Only lasted a few moments.

Comment

My first time was accidental, as a friend and I hiked down a trail that we just happened to see and found that we were on a nude beach. I was initially feeling awkward and intended to remain dressed, but found that it somehow felt dirty be observing without participating. Once I joined in I found that I loved it.

Comment

I did for a few minutes but I got over it quickly. I figured I m no different from anyone else here.

Comment

For my first time, I chose a resort where I could rent a cabin and stay for the night. I had to make reservations, so I knew in advance I was going to be nude in a public place. It wasn't going to be a spontanious thing.

I was more nervous went I sent my e-mail confirming my presence than when I was actually at the resort

Comment

My first time was actually just this past May and I was very comfortable with it from the beginning.

Comment

my first time was at haulover, i did fell a little embarressed and had the thought (omg is everyone looking at me) then when i realized they weren't and just having a good time and relaxing,,,i did the same

Comment

I don't remember being embarrassed at all. I had more of a sense of excitement that I had finally made it to my first nudist beach. The beach was Playalinda Beach in Florida.

Comment

My first time I was nervous, I walked around the park for about 10 mintues with the clothes on. Once I notice everyone there so relaxed I was to- then the clothes came off. Now the when at the beach or a park the clothes come off without thinking about it.
                    Ray

Comment

Nope, not nervous at all.
                      Never thought about embarrassment the first few moments my first time at a club. I had just twisted my knee playing soccer the day before and all I could think about was the hot tub and soaking my knee.
                      My first time on a nude beach was in France as a teenager and I was not nervous there either, I was afraid of being tagged as "it" in a impromptu game of tag though. Standing a foot taller than everyone around me and weighing at least 100lbs more, a "slow" moving American Linebacker had a lot to fear from a bunch of French teenagers dodging in and out too fast to tag.

Comment

Not embarrassed, a little self conscious, very excited about finally doing it.

Comment

Aloha to us all....

The first time I stripped at a c/o beach, I was totally self conscious. I thought that everyone was looking at how my body is not gym toned. After a while of thinking that everyone was looking, I began to realize that actually NO one was looking/staring.

It took about 30 minutes before I totally felt comfortable with my nudity. The next time I went, it took less than that. I hope that the more I experience it, the less time it will take so that I sooner or later, it will be almost no shame involved.

Comment

My first time, well I was 16 and started riding my moppet.

I went to the nude beach and installed myself on one of the rocks, not close to anybody else.

I took off my swimsuit and felt the sun all over my body. It was a great feeling.

It took me a while to be at ease.

Then out of nowhere a group of young people, about 6 of them, came and installed them very close to me.

And there began my social nudity.

Comment

For me there was several first times. The first time at the boys club. I was to young for it to bother me and then there were 30 or 40 litle boys just like me. The first time at Cars pond where there was small groups of pepole some were naked some were not. Then the first time at Moon Stone beach. It was a hot sumer weekend and I was out riding my motorcycle. I parked and went walking off down the beach looking for some secluded area where I would not be bothered. As I walked along I noticed that there was over a thousand of naked pepole on the beach in front of me and several females about my age started yelling for me to loose my shorts[cutoffs]. I did then joinded the naked masses on the beach. I have never been embarrassed on any of my naked first times.

Comment

Working...
                              X