Surfing Nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surfing Nude

I just wanted to let everyone know that this is my first time to be on the internet naked.

"I" thought you were going to talk about you surfing (water) adventures in the nude but your story is cool also. It's a start, it's a start....
    You know? THIS IS a good subject. Who HAS water surfed nude. What was it like???
    Steve

Comment

[b]
      "Not I," said the wolf.

Comment

Actually, that does sound fun... must try it some time! Ha ha ha...

Comment

Can't surf on the water for two reasons. 1-don't live by the ocean and can't afford to get there. 2-Can't swim. was scared in the lake when real young and I'm still afraid of going in water above my waist. Guess I'll keep surfing naked the way thats most comfortable to me (on the net). See Ya!

Comment

Re: Surfing Nude

yeah, me too. I thought you were going to talk about surfing in the water naked.

while I'm at it, has anyone ever snowboard naked?

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Adams View Post
              I just wanted to let everyone know that this is my first time to be on the internet naked.
              Have you called someone nude yet. The first time it's a bit weird, but you get used to it pretty quickly.

Now I'm usually nude during a monthly international conference call for my job. It's funny think about the other poor suckers dressed up around tables while I'm relaxing at home in the buff.

Comment

i couldn't surf, but i'm sure it will be a great feeling !

Comment

Here is a new activity : nude crowd surfing....haev to hire the crowd though !
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sorry.... here's one of a real nude Surfer :
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HomeNudist View Post
                      ....and I'm still afraid of going in water above my waist. Guess I'll keep surfing naked the way thats most comfortable to me (on the net). See Ya!
                      Try nude boogie boarding instead. It's a lot of fun, you don't need to go in the deep water, and the learning curve is practically zero compared to surfing.

Comment

Well I cant water surf clothed or naked but I always surf the web in just my skin!

Comment

Working...
                        X