X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey new here from MN

hey everyone new to this forum
    how is everyone?

im in mpls mn, its starting to get cold out, so no more nature hikes for me! its about 40 today, or atleast feels like it

how is everyone?

im in mpls mn, its starting to get cold out, so no more nature hikes for me! its about 40 today, or atleast feels like it

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I'm Kristopher, live here in california, but it's great to see a new member. There are some really great people here to talk with, and get information from. Been nice in california weather wise, but winter is coming, been down to the low 50's at night so I can relate....

Kristopher

quote:
      Originally posted by mplsnekkid:
      how is everyone?

Comment

hey thanks alot, im jealous wish i was in cali

would love to try surfing!

Comment

If your planning on trying to surf oh get alot of practice, unless your knowledgeable already, It can be tough....

But Welcome !!!

quote:
          Originally posted by mplsnekkid:
          hey thanks alot, im jealous wish i was in cali

would love to try surfing!

Comment

Welcome to the forums. It's still in the upper 80's F here, and I'm enjoying as much nude time at the resort as I can.

Comment

welcome to the forum. enjoy your posting from the comfort of your warm room - nude of course.

Comment

Welcome to the forums. It is getting colder here too. I finally gave in and turned on the heat this evening.

I am ready for spring already!!!!

Comment

Uff Da ! Another Minnesotan.

I'm way out in west central Mn. It's good to see another gopher now and then.

Where do you go for nude hiking? I'm pretty much limited to my yard out here.

Steve

Comment

there are alot of forests and open fields around the twin cities, as long as you dont get caught

thanks everyone for the WARM... welcome hopefully the weather will get better out here

Comment

Hi
                      My name is Tom and I am from Minnesota also I live about 80 miles south of the Twin Cities. I am married. My wife is not a naturist/nudist yet, having a little trouble talking her into giving it a try. I would like to welcome you to the forum.
                      Love to be nude
                      Tom

Comment

Welcome to the forums, mplsnekkid! Feel free to post your thoughts, ideas, and questions. There are a bunch of great people here from all walks of life who can provide some guidance as you go along your journey.

Comment

Welcome to the forum mplsnekkid. You came to the right spot to meet other like minded people.

Being that you live in the Twin Cities, have you considered joining Minnesota Naturists. We are an active non-landed club that holds monthly swims and bowling plus many other house held activities. Check us out and let me know.

Best wishes on your nude time.

Comment

i thought about it, where do you guys/girls usually meet

close to mpls?

Comment

Welcome to the forums. It's nice in Va. Finally cool enough to keep the bugs away. Frank

Comment

Working...
                              X