New female in the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New female in the forum

Hello everyone-I just wanted to introduce my self. I am new to the forum. My boy friend is also in the forum and we are both nudists. His name is nakednudists. Look forward to chating with everyone.

Hello everyone-I just wanted to introduce my self. I am new to the forum. My boy friend is also in the forum and we are both nudists. His name is nakednudists. Look forward to chating with everyone.

Comment

Welcome, hope to hear from you on some of these topics. We have a disproportionate number of males here. We need every female we can get tell a friend,lol!

Comment

How come you don't have a head?

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by GetNakedToday:

Welcome to the group!

As members of my new nudist travel/social club I look forward to meeting you and your boyfriend someday soon.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Cyndiannaked:
            How come you don't have a head?

Don't worry about it-I lose my head from time to time.Welcome to the Forums.

Comment

Welcome female nudist
              glad to have you and your b/f a board hope to hear more from bout of you. We are all way welcomeing new people here.

Comment

Welcome from Alabama, always glad to hear from a new female opinions on topic's discussed.
                Nudeinbama

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota, nice to have you and your b/f members of the forum. Hope to hear from you.
                  Love to be nude
                  Tom

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by FemaleNudist:

I am glad you joined this forum. I have been a nudist for 13 years. At first, I was very nervous when I tried it. But after 10 minutes, I loved it. So, hope to hear from you soon.

Naturally Nude,

Omar

Comment

quote:

Welcome. It's a nice place to relax (usually).

Cheri

Comment

Hi, how r u?? Would you like to chat some time?

quote:

Comment

Great to hear from you. Hope you stay around.

Comment

Working...
                          X