Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to the boards

Hello all,
    Just wanted to say hi - I'm new to the boards. Been a semi-closeted nudist for a while (I've been to a few landed places solo before, but I've just recently told my wife about my interest), but have convinced myself lately to really start getting into it (even though the wife says she isn't into the idea), starting by posting here! FYI, I live in Columbia, MD, and am a graduate of both Virginia Tech and UNC-Chapel Hill. I look forward to joining into the conversations here and contributing my 2 cents. Later!

Gilthalas

Hello all,
    Just wanted to say hi - I'm new to the boards. Been a semi-closeted nudist for a while (I've been to a few landed places solo before, but I've just recently told my wife about my interest), but have convinced myself lately to really start getting into it (even though the wife says she isn't into the idea), starting by posting here! FYI, I live in Columbia, MD, and am a graduate of both Virginia Tech and UNC-Chapel Hill. I look forward to joining into the conversations here and contributing my 2 cents. Later!

Gilthalas

Comment

Welcome Gilthalas. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and don't give up on your wife joining you, it may happen sooner than you think. Show her some of the posts here. That's how I was introduced. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

GO HOKIES!!!

Do you go naked at home? Good luck with the wife.

Bob S.

Comment

Yeah, the Hokies rock [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I go naked at home sometimes, when the mood hits me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Also new to the board so please excuse any missteps. My wife and I have been nudists for nearly 20 years and have spoken to many friends about it. For the most part, either the husband or the wife is all for visiting a resort while the other has reservations. We are currently kicking around the idea of advertising some cottages that we own near Caliente, Paradise Lakes and Lake Como to people facing the same decision that you and your wife are making.

I think it is a good idea but my wife isn't so sure.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by LOL:
              [qb] Also new to the board so please excuse any missteps. My wife and I have been nudists for nearly 20 years and have spoken to many friends about it. For the most part, either the husband or the wife is all for visiting a resort while the other has reservations. We are currently kicking around the idea of advertising some cottages that we own near Caliente, Paradise Lakes and Lake Como to people facing the same decision that you and your wife are making.

I think it is a good idea but my wife isn't so sure. [/qb]

Comment

OOOOPS! Sorry I screwed up this reply. Anyway, I'm from the Chicago area and I travel down to your area during the winter. Have been to all those nudist resorts you mentioned. I'd be interested in renting one of your cottages for me and my dog next Jan. - Feb. Interested? Let me know.

Comment

Working...
                X