New to site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site

HI, my name is Rachelle. I'm new here but definitely not new to nudism. I look forward to making some friends and seeing what kind of things people have to say. I'm a nice person and I look forward to meet some new people

HI, my name is Rachelle. I'm new here but definitely not new to nudism. I look forward to making some friends and seeing what kind of things people have to say. I'm a nice person and I look forward to meet some new people

Comment

Welcome, you've come to a great place to learn and meet people.

Comment

Hi Rachelle,

You have what may be the best profile I've ever read on this forum.

Welcome, and enjoy.

-Mark

Comment

Rachelle:

Welcome! I am also a parent of twins! I know what it is like to have twins. Wouldnt trade it for the world! Welcome to the forum.

Comment

quick welcome from the uk

Comment

Welcome to the forums. It's always nice to get new 'blood' here. hope you ienjoy your stay. Feel free to post any time, and let us know how things are in youu neck of the woods. You are among some great many friendly nudists here.

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Rachelle:
                  HI, my name is Rachelle. <...>

Hi, Rachelle, welcome to the forums!
                  Unfortunately here's very few young women.
                  I'm also fond of my children (3) and think it's the gratest treasure for me and my wife.
                  Hope you'll find here much interesting and new friends also.

Comment

Welcome Rachelle, and as Naturist Mark posted, you did an excellant job with your profile. Everyone should be so helpful, to let other know who thay are and some about themselves. It really helps to be able to know the kind of person one is, but it also understandable for those that had rather keep that private, I suppose.
                    Again, Welcome and enjoy yourself here.
                    Nudeinbama

Comment

Hi Rachelle,
                      Welcome to the board,great profile you have reading that seems like we have been friends for ever.
                      Take Care

Comment

Rachelle,

Welcome. What sort of garden are you growing?

I do about a 50 by 80 foot veggie garden down along the creek and a few small ones up here near the house. This afternoon, I planted 72 bare root trees along the creek bank as a shield from my neighbors who I occasionally see down there. He was down there while I was planting the trees, looking for birds. There I was as a naked jaybird on my side of the creek.

Comment

Wow, 72 trees; now that's some hard work. I'm growing tomatoes, eggplants, peppers, green beans, oregano (my favorite!), and lima beans. For some reason, the peppers never come in as well as I want, but oh well. Me and the twins moved here in December 2005, so I have time to learn. My nearest neighbor is about a mile away, so I don't really have neighbor problems. Your garden is quite a bit bigger. Mine is only 40 by 60. I'm getting lazy so I've got to step it up this year!!

Comment

Rachelle

Welcome to CFI I also have twins they have since grown and just recently moved out. I believe you will find a lot of nice people on here and make several friends. Good luck with those twins

Fred

Comment

Welcome Rachel...
                              I am fairly new here myself
                              and yes they are right you do have a nice profile.. very upbeat! Keep smiling
                              Dorothy

quote:
                              Originally posted by Rachelle:
                              HI, my name is Rachelle. I'm new here but definitely not new to nudism. I look forward to making some friends and seeing what kind of things people have to say. I'm a nice person and I look
                              forward to meet some new people

Comment

Working...
                              X