First Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time

My first time (earliest I can remember) that I was naked in front of a girl.... about a year ago now, she and her brother and I were all in my room and I suddenly decided to strip off, her brother followed suit but she didn't. her dad wasn't too happy when he found out.

My first time (earliest I can remember) that I was naked in front of a girl.... about a year ago now, she and her brother and I were all in my room and I suddenly decided to strip off, her brother followed suit but she didn't. her dad wasn't too happy when he found out.

Comment

Haha, can't imagine why But hey you didn't do anything wrong, of course I probably would have suggested it first.
      Sounds like you didn't have a fear of a negative reaction.
      I would sneak outside at night (warm texas nights) strip down and just enjoy the freedom.
      Too bad in Texas not too many people understood the joy of being nude. Thank God for where I'm at now.

Comment

I have slept nude all my life. All through my childhood and teen years I would be nude as often as possible. I would look for secluded places and be nude. I would go to the local beach, go out in the water and remove my swimsuit and carry it in my hand. Of course, swimsuits back then were a lot smaller than they are these days. Kids weren't so overly modest as they are these days. Skinny dipping with other boys was common.

Comment

Well, hopefully you were all about the same age. If I was a father and unaware of the intentions of the act, I might be a bit upset too. Not for the nudity, but more for the "youth-gone-wild" potential.

Dan

Comment

Assuming, Pieguy, that you were a teen when you were nude with the girl and her brother, I can understand the dad being upset. He probably thought what I would have thought at one time--that you were doing something sexual. Even if you weren't a teen, the father still could have thought that.

I take it the girl had no problem with you being nude, and I'm surprised her brother would get nude in front of his sister if they weren't nudists--unless nudity between them was common.

Comment

Turns out she was uncomfortable with her body, she isn't now in fact she told me if it happened again she would have followed "birthday" suit as well.

BTW: I was almost a teen then, and I am 13 now. Hence the av- I feel like a baby here :P

Comment

i remember those days - glad we got away with it. ut oh keith - hehave.

Comment

Working...
                X