thinking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking...

hi...i was thinking that i wanted to become a naturist but whenever i go to the only nude beach around me i get a boner and have to lie on my stomach....does anyone have any suggestions of how to fix this?

hi...i was thinking that i wanted to become a naturist but whenever i go to the only nude beach around me i get a boner and have to lie on my stomach....does anyone have any suggestions of how to fix this?

Comment

which nude beach do you visit ?

Comment

be nude around more people whether it be at home or with friends. the more you're nude socially the less chance of an erection will occur. i have had many social nude visits and erections were not an issue.the first couple of visits it did happen and no one made and issue of it.

Comment

I agree with Keith, what you can also do is, when you're going to bed, sleep nude instead of wearing anything.

Pete

Comment

This is going to sound unrelated.....but, follow me here....

25% of americans suffer from Phobias. It's the #1 psychological disorder. There is an association in place where they feel the dread of death linked to objects which are not necessarily deadly, like a roach, the dark, heights or a mouse. A very proven method to treating this disorder is with "exposure therapy" also known as desensitization. It takes time, but basically with patience you slowly expose them to their greatest fear. For instance, snakes. They first look at a picture, and think about the way it makes them feel, then watch a video, eventually hold a rubber snake, pet a real snake and with time they are holding a real snake, and the phobia is cured.

I recommend sort of the same "therapy" for unconditioning this response. Your body, like most american males, is programed to "get ready" when your pants come off. If you spend time doing very boring things naked, and monitor your mindset, and keep the mental triggers in check, you'll soon notice it becomes less of a problem and pretty soon not a problem at all. The goal is to seperate sex from nudity, and it's very possible...I promise

Be patient with yourself. Be forgiving. You did the right thing by lying on your stomach.....so there's no reason to not keep going to the beach. Keep being discrete and you'll conquer it soon enough.

Comment

I used to have that problem when I first started going nude, I would just stay in an area by myself, and lie on my stomach. Once my bady adjusted to the sensation of air and wind, the erection usually went away. I would recommend even away from the "beach" spend as much time nude as possible so you won't be so sensitized.

Comment

The very best thing to come out of a penis are the wrinkels. Personally I have no objection to semi or total erect penis as long as in public there is not any hand or phsycal encouragement. That is not cool. But erections are a very normal part of the male function and simply reasonable. Many disagree but not me!

If you are around more people as others here say you will out grow this hardship in short order. That also is normal. But to have one is entirely acceptable.

Comment

Just do normal things nude. Sleep nude. Wash dishes nude. You'll get over it. And at any park, you will find everybody else acting normal.

I'll dis-agree with Rabid_Clam just to prove him right. Frank

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by shockey:

Don't worry about it. Having an erection is nothing to be ashamed of. Period.

Having said that, if you still do not like the idea of being seen with one, reassure yourself: it does not happen very often.

GL

Comment

just stay on your belly till it goes away,then turn over.repeat if nessesary

Comment

Go into the water if you are close by.If not think about something very unpleasant it should go away a little quicker.

Comment

Working...
                        X