Buffalo NY (and area) Nudists???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo NY (and area) Nudists???

We are looking to visit a nudist resort (first time) and we have discovered that the closest to us seems to be 200 + miles away (EMPIRE HAVEN). I figure that there must be nudists and others who would want to try nudism around this area, but finding them hasn't been easy -- it has led us here.

So, get back to me and lets talk about where you go (what it's like and what to expect) - perhaps you know of closer facilities. Any info!

[email protected] [email protected]

We are looking to visit a nudist resort (first time) and we have discovered that the closest to us seems to be 200 + miles away (EMPIRE HAVEN). I figure that there must be nudists and others who would want to try nudism around this area, but finding them hasn't been easy -- it has led us here.

So, get back to me and lets talk about where you go (what it's like and what to expect) - perhaps you know of closer facilities. Any info!

[email protected] [email protected]

Comment

I suggest you contact the Buffalo club for help.Its Friends of Buffalo Naturist Travel Club and shown on the AANR site.
      Don

Comment

Working...
      X