Another New (and nude) Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another New (and nude) Member

Just a line to say how much I am enjoying this site. I just turned 21 and live in central Florida. Florida is great for nudists except in the evening when the biting inscets decide to come and feast on any exposed skin. Any others in my area feel free to contact me

Just a line to say how much I am enjoying this site. I just turned 21 and live in central Florida. Florida is great for nudists except in the evening when the biting inscets decide to come and feast on any exposed skin. Any others in my area feel free to contact me

Comment

Shelly: Welcome to the INA forum!

Comment

Hi Shelly,

Welcome to the forums!

~TJ

Comment

welcome aboard Selly God Bless

Comment

Welcome to INA Shelly! At least the weather is still warm in Florida. We're stuck inside with the fire going here in "sunny California".

Comment

Speak for yourself nudedude I just got back from the beach here in San Diego. It was a wonderful sunny day temp around 70 or so.

Comment

Welcome Shelly. I too am a young nudist, I'm only 14.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Shelly and PAnudist!

You both should look under the young naturist category in this forum and post a reply regarding younger nudists at clubs and resorts. Lot of older people posting their ideas and thoughts about why there aren't more young nudists at these places.

Your input could be something we are all wanting to know.

Stay nude, have fun! And again, welcome! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Sure naked bob 2, go ahead and rub it in!

Comment

wish it was warmer here in New England. young, new nudist looking for nude places in near boston. and other interested in joining me.

Comment

Reporting in from deep in the south west corner of Michigan. Well, one word COLD!!! I would gladly give a few degrees for biting insects. Seriously though, welcome to the forum!!;-)

Comment

Hi Fireprof,

Yawn - we all know the reasons why there aren't more young people into getting nude etc. Do we really need to go over that one again??!!

Things will never change, no matter how many people here and elswhere keep banging on about getting more young people into it by preaching the virtues of naturism etc. People will find their own way, as and when, into going nude at various times and in various situations, if ever.

With age comes maturity - that's it.
                          (in my humble opinion!)

Max

Comment

Shelly, Welcome to the INA Forums I'm also kinda new to the boards but I enjoy reading them also. I am also in central Fl. The weather has been great stay nude and enjoy life.

Comment

MaxUK,

Hope I'm not putting you to sleep with my posts. Why not ask these two new young nudists why they think there are not more young nudists visiting resorts?

Every opinion stirs new conversation!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X