Looking to relocate in Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to relocate in Europe?

Hi there, this is my first post so I hope I get some good responses!
    My question is where would any of you recommend for me to move to to live the naturist lifestyle? I've heard Cap d'Agde and Novosada mentioned but not sure of the pros and cons. Or do you have any other suggestions?
    All replies gratefully received!!

Hi there, this is my first post so I hope I get some good responses!
    My question is where would any of you recommend for me to move to to live the naturist lifestyle? I've heard Cap d'Agde and Novosada mentioned but not sure of the pros and cons. Or do you have any other suggestions?
    All replies gratefully received!!

Comment

I am told that Spain has alot of nude beaches.

If you go to Spain,Scottland,or Ireland (southern not northern) is there a piece of luggage I could stow away in?

4 out 5 voices in my head agree!

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by R.M.GREENMAN2:
        [qb] I am told that Spain has alot of nude beaches.

If you go to Spain,Scottland,or Ireland (southern not northern) is there a piece of luggage I could stow away in?

4 out 5 voices in my head agree! [/qb]
        I live 10 miles from the Scottish border - that any good??

Comment

Is that ten miles on the high road or the low road?

I guess I would have to get across the pond anyway just to hide in your luggage!

You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Comment

From various reports that I have read, I would not want to move to Cap d'Agde but would prefer some places in southern Spain, but I can not name them in order of preference or list the pros and cons.

Regarding Cap d'Agde, too many people have reported that,

1) the place is in deteriation from lack of upkeep and maintainence.
            2) the water level on the beach is very shallow for quite a ways out, and thus too low a level for swimming without first going way out. This shallow water level would be fine for children's playing in it. Of course, one could use the swimming pools.
            3) Many name Cap d'Agde the "concrete city" as it is "all concreted" (with weeds growing out of the concrete crack, so I have read).
            4) I am told that it can get cold there in the wintertime, which of course, is not good for nudist's comfort. It seems that is why there is not much business in the winter.
            5) I am told that many of the stores there are shabby because there is no incentive to fix them up because the tourists keep coming there, regardless.
            6) Open sex on the beach with a crowd watching has been reported by some, as well as open sex in the nightclub lower level.

At one point, I was very interested in maybe visiting there, so I purchased a vidio tape of Cap d'Agde from a nudist store. Even on this tape it states some feel that the place is too much concrete.

Now, on th other hand, many people go there and enjoy it. I have never been there and I may be unfair in painting the picture darkly, and if so, I apologize. No one had responded to the mentioned of Cap d'Agde, so at least my comments may motivate persons who have been there, to respond. They may tell me that the impressions that I received in my reading are all wrong. But in responding, don't throw rotting tomatoes at me, please!

Comment

I talked at length with some folks who have been to the Cape in France. They had fun, but would rather go somewhere else next time. A lot of people agree that the Spanish Sun Coast is much better. If you want a more quiet place, you might prefer the coast of Spanish Galicia, but it is a little cooler and rainer.

Comment

I have never been to Cap D'Age(SP?) but some friends of mine went a few years back. They enjoyed it but found it a bit over priced and even considered it a bit over-rated.

They were very glad to have been but they had no desire to move there. That may be how most of us feel, nice place to visit, but etc. I would certainly want to see it myself and make my own judgement.

Comment

Working...
                X