Nude Sailing Southern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nude Sailing Southern California

My fiancee and I are interested in doing some nue boating or sailing off the So Cal Coast, we will share expenses and help clean the boat after a day or two trip !!!! Anyone have a boat ????

Bert and Cindy

E-Mail: [email protected]

My fiancee and I are interested in doing some nue boating or sailing off the So Cal Coast, we will share expenses and help clean the boat after a day or two trip !!!! Anyone have a boat ????

Bert and Cindy

E-Mail: [email protected]

Comment

Wish I did. I can't believe there aren't any nude one or two or three cruises off So. Cal.

If I had a boat, I would get into this business.

Sorry, no boat, but would love to find out if there is a boat owner/TNS or AANR member willing to start this up off the So. Cal coast.

I wonder why there are so many out of Florida and seems like none here. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by FireProf:
        [qb]Wish I did. I can't believe there aren't any nude one or two or three cruises off So. Cal.

If I had a boat, I would get into this business.

Sorry, no boat, but would love to find out if there is a boat owner/TNS or AANR member willing to start this up off the So. Cal coast.

I wonder why there are so many out of Florida and seems like none here. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [/qb]

Comment

Well,

This may be our making of millions. LA is so close by, and there are thousands of nudists who would love to take a 3-day cruise around the Catalina Island and the Channel Islands.

Stay Naked,

Bert

Comment

Just met a couple from Michican at a resort here in So. Cal this past weekend. He has a 32ft boat and we were talking about this very nudist venue and the lack of nude cruise possiblities on the West Coast.

Is it difficult to learn to sail? Lots of power boats for sale out here...some would be more than adequate for this type of business...but it costs so much to dock or moor them.

I think this business venture needs more research and investigation...I'd be very interested in starting a nude cruise business in SO. Cal if it wasn't too difficult to get the necessary permits, licenses, etc. etc. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X