Just did it for first time.....comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just did it for first time.....comments

Was anxiously awaiting my first opportunity to go to a clothing-optional beach - and finally got to. This Thursday afternoon I went to Gunnison Beach in NJ. Here's my report for those who might be interested.

I had to be up there for business and got in town around 5:00 PM. My wife couldn't come w/ me (and is 8 mo pregnant & reluctant at this point) so I went by myself. As I walked up, I was surprised that I wasn't even a little bit nervous. I found myself a spot - took of all my clothes and sat down in my chair. It felt GREAT. I was shocked at how non-sexual the whole experience was. I wasn't even slightly turned on by anything I saw - even though there were a few attractive young women there - and I didn't feel like anyone was paying any particular attention to me.

The AMAZING thing was how it made me feel about my body. I'm 30 years old and although I am a pretty attractive guy (or so I'm told) - I have a little bit of a gut. I've always been self-conscious of it - but didn't even notice it when I was nude on the beach. Maybe it's because you can't feel it pushing against a waistband or something - but it never crossed my mind. In fact, I felt skinnier than ever.

The only drawback was that my penis decided to go into hiding all day. (Must have been the COLD water) But who really cares...... didn't bother me much at all.

The only negatives I encountered were a couple of older dudes that were obviously wandering around the beach staring at people. One guy was even playing with himself. It would be SOOO nice if there were some way to rid these beaches of these guys. Also, since I was by myself - one woman reacted to me like I was one of the perverts..... kind of unfair since I really could care less what she was doing.....

Anyway - when I went there were only about 100 people on the beach - and really only a handful of people my age or younger. Is it always like that? I plan on going back w/ my wife early next summer - she's very intrigued by the whole thing....

Was anxiously awaiting my first opportunity to go to a clothing-optional beach - and finally got to. This Thursday afternoon I went to Gunnison Beach in NJ. Here's my report for those who might be interested.

I had to be up there for business and got in town around 5:00 PM. My wife couldn't come w/ me (and is 8 mo pregnant & reluctant at this point) so I went by myself. As I walked up, I was surprised that I wasn't even a little bit nervous. I found myself a spot - took of all my clothes and sat down in my chair. It felt GREAT. I was shocked at how non-sexual the whole experience was. I wasn't even slightly turned on by anything I saw - even though there were a few attractive young women there - and I didn't feel like anyone was paying any particular attention to me.

The AMAZING thing was how it made me feel about my body. I'm 30 years old and although I am a pretty attractive guy (or so I'm told) - I have a little bit of a gut. I've always been self-conscious of it - but didn't even notice it when I was nude on the beach. Maybe it's because you can't feel it pushing against a waistband or something - but it never crossed my mind. In fact, I felt skinnier than ever.

The only drawback was that my penis decided to go into hiding all day. (Must have been the COLD water) But who really cares...... didn't bother me much at all.

The only negatives I encountered were a couple of older dudes that were obviously wandering around the beach staring at people. One guy was even playing with himself. It would be SOOO nice if there were some way to rid these beaches of these guys. Also, since I was by myself - one woman reacted to me like I was one of the perverts..... kind of unfair since I really could care less what she was doing.....

Anyway - when I went there were only about 100 people on the beach - and really only a handful of people my age or younger. Is it always like that? I plan on going back w/ my wife early next summer - she's very intrigued by the whole thing....

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by marino:
      [qb] The AMAZING thing was how it made me feel about my body. [/qb]
      You are living proof that naturism allows you to be relaxed with your body and relaxed with other people's.
      quote:
      [qb]The only drawback was that my penis decided to go into hiding all day. (Must have been the COLD water) But who really cares...... didn't bother me much at all.[/qb]
      So it wasn't really a drawback at all - just natural! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Rik

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by marino:
        [qb]I plan on going back w/ my wife early next summer - she's very intrigued by the whole thing.... [/qb]
        Heck, take her NOW, while she is intrigued and you are enthused. There is nothing more natural than a pregnant woman... they are beautiful, and everyone at the beach (the normal ones, I mean, ignore the perverts) will welcome her.

Welcome to this BB, too. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Glad you were able to take the first step. You should try and take your wife now because she is being exposed a lot in the doctors office and she might actually be less uncomfortable than she thinks, by going out for a day of nude time now. I think it is awesome when I see expectant moms out in public. They are so beautiful and, well, its a good thing. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Glad you got to go to the beach. But for future reference you might want to try and get there on a weekend with your wife. On weekends you should find many more couples and families. Weekdays most nude beaches tend to have way too many males relative to females. I think you will find the experience much nicer and friendlier!

Just remember that weekends can get crowded so get there early for best parking!

Comment

Thanks everyone. I do think it would be more fun were there more families there - and a few younger people. I am curious though - when families go - are there many all-nude families? I find it hard to believe that too many teenagers (esp. girls!) would go nude.

Comment

Glad to hear your great story! I'm still new to nudism too, but am starting to frequent resorts in my area (Southern California) on a bi-weekly basis. Try a resort next time. It's a safer, more privte environment, and alot more enjoyable. Take care

Comment

Marino:

I haven't been to Gunnison, I'm out on the left coast. But my experience with families on nude beaches is they tend to be younger families (12 and under). There are occasional teens with their families, but they tend to stay in their swimsuits. The best family days are Sundays. If you should get a chance to take the family, don't be shy about going to an area that has a lot of couples and families. They will be quite friendly with you and also form a protective net. Just don't let your wife try to assert that she'd rather locate in a more isolated spot. That is where you will find trouble with gawkers or pedos. Much better to locate right with the other families and couples. Besides you'll make more friends that way, and ultimately your wife (assuming it's her first time) will actually find it easier to participate amongst a large group.
                  Hope that helps! Sounds like next summer you can start the family outings!

Comment

Being with someone to any new environment would be more conducive to starting conversations with others. I should think a public nude beach would be the proof of the pudding. Besides, we are careful to select our spouses & significant others to share everything with......especially an experience as wonderful as being nude outdoors.

Comment

the first time is always nervously fantastic. you always remember your first!

Comment

Working...
                      X