Naturist trapped in textile body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturist trapped in textile body

Hi everyone! I could really use some help on this one. The supervisor @ my day job recently confided in me about her "strange" desire to always be in the buff. At first I thought she was just picking on me, since the other 100 or more employees all know about my "alternitive lifestyle" as some call it. She was quite serious, and quite surprised when I told her that I didn't think she was strange at all.
    The 43 year old woman has been cleaning house, cooking, gardening and relaxing nude for over 20 years, she tells me. To my astonishment that she had no clue that other people enjoyed these same activities,I of coarse invited her to our website. She loved it! As her passion is running, she is very excited about a nude marathon. BUUUUTTTTTTTTT. She has a hang up about her breast size, and is petrified to try naturist activities until she has a breast augmentation(aka a boob job). I have gone round and round with her, but she feels that I am biased. So if you can help me convince her, by replying to this post, I will e-mail her with your ideas, thoughts, etc. and hopefully, she will snap out of it and realize why she likes to be nude in the first place. Thanks!!!

All I can say is, she shouldn't feel bad about what she looks like, she should just feel good about who she is and about being naked. Not only do true nudists not care what others look like, they aren't self consiouce (SP?) when it comes to things like breast size, penis size, scars, peircings, whatever. I'm sure as soon as she goes to a nudist event, she'll realize that these things are not an issue and that everyone is looked upon as equalls.

Namedun

Comment

See, that's just it. She's a woman active in a small church community, she has been trained to fear what other people think of her. I can't seem to get beyond this with her. I tell her the likelyhood of one of the church ladies finding out is slim, unless she too of coarse is a naturist. One step @ a time she tells me.

Comment

I think talking to other nudist women in a non nude setting might be helpful. But these kind of worries come up so she may not even believe them. Perhaps you could scrounge up a few copies of nudist publications that offer a realistic veiw of the human form. Just tell her to try it one time before she goes and does something as drastic as going under the knife. Most times these fears have a way of disapearing after a good first outing to a nude resort. She may have other reasons for wanting to get this done.

P.S. As to runing ito someone she knows from church well if they are there it is not going to be an issue is it? Unless she brings it up she is going to be able to keep this hobby as private as she wishes.

Comment

The only other reason she says why to augmentation is for her own self esteem. I tell her that after 40 years she ought to be beyond this also. Too, running 20 miles a day(not exaggerating!) would be a might bit different w/ a C or D cup. Even her husband hates the idea, he has encouraged her to visit naturist settings w/ me to help her get over the idea, to no avail YET.

Comment

Nudists/naturists aren't about what the body looks like or what extra sex appeal one has. It's totally comfort out of clothes. Nudists DON'T CARE what one looks like. If they did, I would add ANOTHER 8" on myself but true nudist JUST DON'T CARE. If she wants to go under the knife, pay thousands of dollars (one heck of a vacation in my eyes) be "SORE" for months later and sometimes years to do something noone cares about. My question is WHY BOTHER. Trust me, I work at a camp and there have been people that haven't seen body parts in years but they just don't care and nor does anyone else.

Steve

Comment

This is sort of surprising to me. I guess comming at it from a male perspective and taking her age into account I would have to ask if it is not some sort of midlife crisis sort of a thing? I mean if it were a guy wanting some sort of plastic surgery that would be my impression. The fact that this would have a very negative effect on another very important aspect of her life ,i.e. the running, and yet she is still wanting to do it is sort of disturbing.

I would say ask her to give it a try one time, and make sure that you know the type of setting you are going to in advance, and if she still wants to do it after that one visit then it's her choice. But at least she made an effort to find out what it's all about before she went and did anything drastic.

Comment

Yeah. I have brought up mid life crisis to her, especially since her youngest is a senior in high school. soon, she will have to find hobbies that no longer relate to her children and I think she is petrified. This reason too, is the bright side, if anything it will be the determining factor for her to take the leap. Her actions, in her mind, will no longer reflect on her children.

Comment

It could be a time of new beginings for her. A time to try all the things she was to afraid to try before. Life is short and getting shorter all the time so go out and live a little. Do something a little crazy to prove you are still alive if you know what I mean.

Comment

Wow , tell her not toworry about it and just go and do something she probably has been longing to dofor yrs.There are Christian, nudists Im one if it helps any
                    I want tto applaud her husband for not agreeing with her about the breast aug,as so often it is
                    So go out there get naked and enjoy nonone cares what size anything is

there

Comment

Just a word from the other coast...my favorite line to use is that we don't go to resorts or beaches to "see" naked, or "be seen" naked, we go there to "BE" naked, and just be ourselves. Unfortunately, if she has body acceptance issues with her own body, it's going to take real work to convince her otherwise. Getting her to take that first step is going to be tough, but if you succeed, she'll be hooked for life. I've got a couple of friends that talk to me about wanting to go on an outing with us, but there's always something that comes up at the last minute, I figure the best that I can do is keep making the offer, and letting them know what a good time they missed. Maybe someday....

Comment

Kenny G --- All I can say is good job finely worded and REdchik I hope we are helping your friend

Comment

Your replies thus far will be very helpful, keep them coming please. If I could implore some of you ladies that may have felt this way before your leap, this too would be awesome. I was like her myself, but she thinks I'm "just saying that".

Comment

NudeAl &/or REDCHIK--

If you have been a long time member or have been to Swallows for many years, you might have known a guy named 'Smoky' there. Don't think he is still with us, but he told me about a woman who had to have a breast removed. After some time she decided to have the other one removed for balance. Don't know if this is true but it shows just how little she cared if she was nothing but scars.

My ex-daughter-in-law has breasts that are probably as large as this lady but I believe she didn't have a problem with them. Please remember-"Attitude is Everything." Change your attitude and change your life.

Mike (Big Mac)

Comment

Have you ever heard a woman say that they would stop being a naturist if they had a masectomy(loss of a breast). I haven't and I wouldn't. Same as if you were to lose an arm or leg right? Help me get this through her head.

Comment

Working...
                              X