• Show
Clear All

• eoin

photos from around the house.

photos from around the house.

Comment

Nice photos. Thanks for sharing them.

Comment

Very nice pics indeed. Thanks for sharing with us. Hope the horse had a great lunch, dinner, or ???? lol

Comment

home repair pic makes me gigile. After piercing the wood with the nail you will band the nail cuz its gonna git the ground.....get you self some good working table

Comment

Indeed, nice pics. Thanks for sharing them with all fo us.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your pics. They're great.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the everyday life photos. I can identify with those.

Comment

what great pics showing a day in the life of ethaneoin! thanks!!

Comment

Eoin,

You've added a few photos since the last time I saw this album. More great photos!

Question: I gather your mom and friends are aware of your naturism--at least the one whose house you worked on. Correct?

Also, did you take these photos yourself with a timer or did someone else take some of them, or ... ?

Again, very nice photos that capture the essence of at-home nudism. Thanks very much for sharing.

--N

Comment

A very nice album - good camera work

Comment

Nice BMW, I'm a Triumph rider myself. Love the Euros!

Comment

great photos, they look so natural. Thanks for sharing..

Comment

I didn't see this album until now. Nice pics. Thanks. How do you like your K1200 now? Ever ridden naked? I'd love to do that, but I'm too afraid of road rash. It's on my list of things to do naked though.
                            Last edited by aquaboy2001; 10-11-2007, 09:01 PM.

Comment

They are nice pictures...keep them coming, but guys I have to break the trend here...Harley Fatboy here, and like everything about it, but the cost lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X