So Did I!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Did I!

Seems to be the week for new nudists. Well, here's another...me! After reading about this for months, I finally decided to go for it. I went on a group trip to some swimming holes in MA. We had a great day, and a great time. We were also able to hike nude to and from the swimming holes.

I met a great group of people. And after the first few minutes, I wasn't self-conscious at all. Looking forward to more trips this summer!

Seems to be the week for new nudists. Well, here's another...me! After reading about this for months, I finally decided to go for it. I went on a group trip to some swimming holes in MA. We had a great day, and a great time. We were also able to hike nude to and from the swimming holes.

I met a great group of people. And after the first few minutes, I wasn't self-conscious at all. Looking forward to more trips this summer!

Comment

Welcome to a great new world!

Comment

Welcome to Nudesville, population 5,070 and counting. We're so happy you could join us. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Comment

welcome, new blood. its always good to hear from new people as they bring new perspective to us here....

Comment

Working...
          X