Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new here

Hello everyone,
    I am a long time reader, first time poster. I want to be an active member on the forums, but I'm in college and don't have my own computer. So I have to find time when I can be alone.
    Now to tell you a bit about myself. I'm a 21 year old, black male. As I already said I'm in college. I attend Prairie View A&M university(it's 45 minutes outside of Houston, because most people have never heard of it). I have always been more comfortable without clothes for as long I can remember. I would like to get more involved in the lifestyle, expect I'm a PCS(poor college student)without a car. Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to put all vital stuff in one take.

Hello everyone,
    I am a long time reader, first time poster. I want to be an active member on the forums, but I'm in college and don't have my own computer. So I have to find time when I can be alone.
    Now to tell you a bit about myself. I'm a 21 year old, black male. As I already said I'm in college. I attend Prairie View A&M university(it's 45 minutes outside of Houston, because most people have never heard of it). I have always been more comfortable without clothes for as long I can remember. I would like to get more involved in the lifestyle, expect I'm a PCS(poor college student)without a car. Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to put all vital stuff in one take.

Comment

Welcom to the post.

Comment

Hi Simon,

Nice to hear from a younger person and someone from a visible minority. IMO, naturism needs people from all colours and nationalities to show that it's an overall *human* trait to want to be "nude when practical", and clothed when it's not (once all the trappings of society are lifted).

Here's hoping you won't be a PCS for too much longer!

best,
        J'man

Comment

Glad to see you posting.
          It's always good to get fresh opinions from our younger members.
          Post often.

Steve

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by simonsebs:
            I attend Prairie View A&M university(it's 45 minutes outside of Houston, because most people have never heard of it).

Oh, I've heard of Prairie View A&M! Best marching band in the state!

Welcome from a temporarily displaced Austinite.

UW

Comment

Welcome from down under Simon. Hope you enjoy.

Comment

Welcome to the group; another Texan here from Red Rock.

Comment

Welcome to the forums. Frank

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Simon. I live nude most of the time.

Comment

Welcom to the forum sit back and relax and injoy

Comment

a big wecome to the site from the uk

Comment

Welcome. Come join the fun.

Comment

Hey! I send you a warm welcome to the forum from me! I also am from Texas, but I don't think that I have heard of Prairie View A&M. Although It could be that I have not made it to college age yet... (about four years behind!) lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X