NEW NUDE RADIO SHOW!! WBZB.COM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW NUDE RADIO SHOW!! WBZB.COM

lets see here where to begin..i had my first social nude gathering yesterday and im hooked !! that was the coolest thing ive ever done.it was at PAMLICO PINES in new bern n.c.(check them out at www.pamlicopines.com) so now the naked monday show is really naked hahaha.i want to say thanks to PAMLICO PINES for footing the bill and supporting local music here in n.c. ( which is all wbzb 1090 am plays,we are the first commercial radio station in the country to play an all local format).the show will run from 6 to 10 every monday morning.im going to need all of you guys help hahaha.i been nude once and i cant really call myself a nudist and ill need some topics and such to make the show flow hahah..you can listen live on www.wbzb.com and there is also a real time chat room there as well we can all meet there on mondays and chat and ill use it for commentary on the air .. crazy but it just may work ..tune it in anytime but for sure on naked mondays! thanks flash tattoo aka shane

anyone hear the show on monday?? it was a blast!! if you missed it this week be sure to tune it in next monday. www.wbzb.com to listen live online later!

Comment

Hey dude,

I will do mu best to check it out next week! Sounbds like it's alot of fun! Keep on keepin' on!

Comment

Working...
      X