hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all

hi everyone im new to the nudist way and i just wanted a little advice. Is it considered rude to get an erection on a nudist beach.

hi everyone im new to the nudist way and i just wanted a little advice. Is it considered rude to get an erection on a nudist beach.

Comment

Just cover yourself with a towel. It should not happen after you have been several times. IFit does cover.

Comment

IT MIGHT HAPPEN PROBERLY NOT JUST COVER UP

Comment

Hi Mr NUDEMEUP and welcome aboard.

I reckon your best bet for getting an answer to this question is to look through past threads on the topic. There's plenty of them.

Hope ya enjoy your stay here

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Mr. NUDEMEUP:

We all realize that it's something natural, but it can offend others and I don't think you want to offend anyone. Just put a towel on your lap should it happen. In the 38 yrs. of enjoying nudism, I've witnessed erections at nudist venues only 2 times. It's not very common.

Welcome to Our World.
            Cheri

Comment

not a rare question. i have visited many times nudist lodges and it does occurr. there are ways to keep it from being so noticeable such as putting a towel over it. redirecting your thoughts also helps. the more you socialize nude the less it will occurr. everyone understands and doesn't make a mockery out of you.

Comment

If you're like me, you'll get less erections when nude than when clothed. When it does occur, I just sit down until it passes.

Comment

This is really more of a "fear" than a reality. If it should happen-tan your butt!

Comment

Hi and welcome. I have only gotten one since I've been a nudist, and it was too strange, just out of the blue it came along. For me, I simply laid on my stomach till it went away, and all was well thereafter.
                    Again, welcome aboard.

Comment

Working...
                    X