Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal or Classified Section of the Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal or Classified Section of the Forum?

Some days I come on the forums and the Latest Activity looks like the personal ads.

I see one poster, post 4 threads at one time trying to meet someone in their area.

If there is one location for them to post these "36F married, New York" topics, then maybe it will only be posted once.

I just thought this might make things easier for the newbie's that are just trying to meet someone.

What are your thoughts?

Some days I come on the forums and the Latest Activity looks like the personal ads.

I see one poster, post 4 threads at one time trying to meet someone in their area.

If there is one location for them to post these "36F married, New York" topics, then maybe it will only be posted once.

I just thought this might make things easier for the newbie's that are just trying to meet someone.

What are your thoughts?

Comment

The "Meet Others" section already exists with "United States" "International" and "Young Naturist" subcategories.

Duplicate ads are almost always deleted but some occasionally do slip through.

Comment

Working...
      X