Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new here

just saying hello im new here

I am a closet nudist new to it well 12 months very nervous guy looking to open uo a bit and chat to others about the lifestile

Nothing to be nervous about....Just get out there and go for it.

Your ONLY regret is that you didn't do it sooner....I have heard that over and over again.

A good place to start (besides coming here) would be find a local landed or non- landed club or group and contact them and try to meet them, also inquire about their policiees and activities to make sure it is what you are looking for.

Comment

don't worry-- i'm "new to nude" too!

Comment

welcome aboard! you've come to the right place. anyone here can give you advice! this lifestyle has given me much in return.

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome, and you found the best site for helping people explore the GREAT nudist lifestyle.

Peace

Comment

Welcome - I think most of us were closet nudists at one time unless we were lucky enough to be born into a naturist family

Comment

Nearly a month later and people are still posting "Hello" and "Welcome". That's great!

I realize it doesn't take much effort but there is something to be said for involvement and commitment to "a community" and I for one am glad to see we have it.

Comment

Working...
                X