Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for partner for first trip to naturist club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for partner for first trip to naturist club?

Hi - I'm a genuine new naturist. I experienced it for the first time on holiday this year and would love to do more in the UK. I've heard of a club in London where I would like to visit. I'm looking for a similar minded lady to come with me and share the embarrassment of going nude in front of others in the UK for the first time. Please let me know if you are interested. I am London based.

Hi - I'm a genuine new naturist. I experienced it for the first time on holiday this year and would love to do more in the UK. I've heard of a club in London where I would like to visit. I'm looking for a similar minded lady to come with me and share the embarrassment of going nude in front of others in the UK for the first time. Please let me know if you are interested. I am London based.

Comment

Best wishes for success with your post.

Other option, is to develop a solid friendship or romance with a lady you might meet at a workplace, school,social activity, or otherwise.
      Once you know each other, you can share each other's interests and pursue new ones.

Comment

That club you reference in London has their September party this Saturday night the 15th, 2006. I cannot post their web/URL address here but its name is "starkersclub" Its a nude only club.

Comment

Working...
        X