No announcement yet.

Im doing a paper on Nudism in America.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im doing a paper on Nudism in America.

Hi, my name is Stephanie and im in a college english class. I have chosen nudism in america as my topic. I believe nudism to be a positive experiance which allows you to accept your body. I am looking for a few people willing to do a very small interview which can be done over email. If anyone is interested please reply. I havent been in the natrualist community so if you have any other information you think would be helpful i would really appreciate it.

Hi, my name is Stephanie and im in a college english class. I have chosen nudism in america as my topic. I believe nudism to be a positive experiance which allows you to accept your body. I am looking for a few people willing to do a very small interview which can be done over email. If anyone is interested please reply. I havent been in the natrualist community so if you have any other information you think would be helpful i would really appreciate it.

Comment

How may I help? By the way I have a distant cousin named Stephanie in college, maybe, You her?
      Nudeinbama

Comment

Sure Stephanie. what do you need to know for your survey?

Comment

Hi Stephanie,

I am not in America so I can't really help. I would suggest you attend a nude social event if you are willing and able. I am new to social nudism (about a year) and it has been a very good experience. I was a little surprised at how I reacted to the first nude event (in someone's home, very safe) and how I have developed since then.

Good luck and have fun!

Comment

I'll help too. PM me.

Comment

I'll help - just get in touch

Comment

Hi Stephanie. I would love to help you out on your paper.

Comment

How bout you just post the questions here.

I'm sure you would get plenty of responses from the regulars here, and plenty more from the rest.

Steve

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Stephss85:
                    ... I havent been in the natrualist (sic) community so if you have any other information you think would be helpful i would really appreciate it.

Stephanie, you've come to a good place to find people to interview. You may find the following helpful also. Click on Link to Clothes Free International - "Why Nude Recreation?"

and Link to AANR - "Experience the enjoyment of being clothes-free and care free"

Oh, the correct word, or term, is naturist, not natrualist or naturalist

Comment

Just e-mail or PM me or post your questions here. I've been to non-landed events, to a club twice and to 2 or 3 nude beaches in other countries.

Comment

I'd love to help! Plus, you will find other postings similar to this in other places on the board, maybe you could look for ideas there!

Comment

quote:

I would contact the Naturist Education Foundation.

http://www.nef.oshkosh.net/

Comment

Thank you for your responses.
                            1) At what age did you realize you were a naturist? or your first social naturist experience?
                            2) What do you feel you have gained from becoming a naturist?
                            3) Is this a lifestyle shared within your household with wifes or friends?
                            4) What experience or advice would you offer someone who was interested in becoming a naturist?
                            You can answer these questions as posts or if you feel more comfortable by email [email protected]

Comment

quote:

That's funny because i just finished a speech on nudism. I had to write a 6 page paper and do some reasearch. We had to do surveys to hand out to the class to kind of show what direction we needed to take. I think my speech went pretty good, though not as good as i would of liked.

You can ask me some questions of you'd like.

Comment

Working...
                              X