How Did Your Labor-Day Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Did Your Labor-Day Go

We spent the long week-end at our club/resort and had great time. My wife and I have met some very nice people and made friends with several over the holiday. Although others and myself set-up our telescopes for the "Mars Exp." the moisture in the sky gave limited times of clear views.

In west-central Fla. we enjoyed alot of wonderful weather. There were some great times by the pool and at the events, dinners, dances and a party time was going on most of the week-end.
    Happy Trails Bob
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

We spent the long week-end at our club/resort and had great time. My wife and I have met some very nice people and made friends with several over the holiday. Although others and myself set-up our telescopes for the "Mars Exp." the moisture in the sky gave limited times of clear views.

In west-central Fla. we enjoyed alot of wonderful weather. There were some great times by the pool and at the events, dinners, dances and a party time was going on most of the week-end.
    Happy Trails Bob
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

NO-BODY had a good time or has anything to say about the long week -end? Oh well what a shame.

Comment

We had a picnic on Sunday with all the family over so I could not be nude. And Monday it rained all day long. Summer is almost gone.

Comment

Two weeks ago I put in for vacation days on Friday and Tuesday (both ends of the holiday weekend) expecting to have a wonderfully nude extravaganza! It started raining Friday afternoon and didn't stop until Tuesday afternoon and the temps weren't very conducive either... so most of you can probably guess what I thought of my extended holiday... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] oh well... maybe next time.

(Of course it's absolutely gorgeous out right now!)

Cheers anyway [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that so many of you had a rainy weekend.
            It was unusually warm here, and sunny all 3 days. I spent almost every daylight hour outside in the yard, or by the pool. Cooking and soaking up the sunshine and just having a good time.
            I can only go nude in the pool area so I spent as much time there as I could. In the rest of the yard I wore light shorts, but that's all.
            I would have liked to go somewhere for the weekend but it was my wifes holiday to work.
            So I just stayed home and cooked for her.

Steve

Comment

quote:
              [qb]Nude in the North states,
              "I can only go nude in the pool area so I spent as much time there as I could".[/qb]
              Nude in the North,
              I have not been in Minnesota very much, but years ago my wife and I camped briefly in the northwoods of Minnesota near Canada.

In my naivity, I would assume that the cooler weather and shorter summer season in Minnesota would discourage many people from installing outdoor pools. Is this generally true, or am I wrong?

Comment

My pool is only a 12 foot x 3 feet deep, above ground unit. Don't get the impression that I live in luxury. LOL!
                I do the best I can with what I have.

As for the short summers we have up here... Outdoor pools and Spas are very popular with the people that can afford them.
                I think we try to get as much as we can out of the few short months that we do have to enjoy summmer.

This just might be the last really warm weekend of the year for us. We usually have frost by the end of September.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                X