Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why I am a nudist

A few reasons why...

We would be savage, therefore we choose civilization.
    We would be lawless, therefore we choose laws.
    We want to learn, therefore we choose an education.
    We need to comfort, therefore we choose to comfort.
    We need love, therefore we choose family.
    We hope for an answer to life, therefore we choose faith.
    We seek balance in life, therefore we choose a schedule and routine.
    We hope to pass our values on, therefore we have children.
    We use clothing for "protection", therefore WE choose nudity.

Nudism to me is something that challenges me to reach for something even better, to imagine being more social, more giving and more receptive than I have ever been before.

I thought of these statements as simplified reasoning to answer the questions of a popular late-evening talk show host who goes by the initial B.O. This was recently but after a rather weak appearance, possibly worsened by 'creative; editing, when the host interviewed a representative of the AANR.

There is alot to say for being prepared to answer questions about our lifestyle, and so I often think of the ways I would answer peoples' questions. Unfortunately the best opportunity I get to share my feeling with the widest audience is through this million channel television with every type of programming imaginable. So here is the post and I hope each of you find a part of it that means enough to you to pass it on.

Replies and comments certainly appreciated!

Very sincerely,

~ Dennis C. Jr.

(a.k.a. Centauri4, Founder and moderator of Barefriends on Yahoo!)

A few reasons why...

We would be savage, therefore we choose civilization.
    We would be lawless, therefore we choose laws.
    We want to learn, therefore we choose an education.
    We need to comfort, therefore we choose to comfort.
    We need love, therefore we choose family.
    We hope for an answer to life, therefore we choose faith.
    We seek balance in life, therefore we choose a schedule and routine.
    We hope to pass our values on, therefore we have children.
    We use clothing for "protection", therefore WE choose nudity.

Nudism to me is something that challenges me to reach for something even better, to imagine being more social, more giving and more receptive than I have ever been before.

I thought of these statements as simplified reasoning to answer the questions of a popular late-evening talk show host who goes by the initial B.O. This was recently but after a rather weak appearance, possibly worsened by 'creative; editing, when the host interviewed a representative of the AANR.

There is alot to say for being prepared to answer questions about our lifestyle, and so I often think of the ways I would answer peoples' questions. Unfortunately the best opportunity I get to share my feeling with the widest audience is through this million channel television with every type of programming imaginable. So here is the post and I hope each of you find a part of it that means enough to you to pass it on.

Replies and comments certainly appreciated!

Very sincerely,

~ Dennis C. Jr.

(a.k.a. Centauri4, Founder and moderator of Barefriends on Yahoo!)

Comment

I very much admire and respect your statements Sir. I thank you for sharing these raw and essential thoughts with us. I also feel very similarly however, I also feel that we as nudists must also feel a sense of honor. A sense that no matter what others may feel we know in someplace deep down in our soul that we are right and no matter what others may say we will not be shaken from our beliefs.

Comment

Well said Centauri4; There are many reasons why we choose to be nude. Each person is unique with their choice.

My personal choice to be nude was made the day I spent at a local naturist club. After sweating in various factories for 30yrs, I finally found something that made me feel FREE. I also found the same joy when I took my first airplane ride 25yrs ago.
        To me, nudity = freedom from society norms. Nuff said. Rick

Comment

I feel free and comfortable.

Comment

i feel very rich and blessed with the people i've come to know enjoying this lifestyle. i know i will not be judged by lables i wear but rather who i am. i know their trusting and friendship is far more expanded than textile friends that i have.

Comment

Just in case my wording was not clear on the final line, what I was going for was to say:

Being clothed is easy, therefore we aspire to a higher standard by choosing to be nude. Rather a bit like monks who pray for years to achieve enlightenment.

How's that?

Comment

No truer statement was ever made! We are only here on earth once so why not be nude! It is harmless, non painful, hurts no one else and is free !! Why not!

Sure feels good to me !

Comment

Working...
                X