This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does size matter

i have been a nudist for 4 years now and this has never botherd me.does size of a penis matter to nudists? im wondering what you all think

nope

Comment

Nope

Comment

NO!

Comment

Originally posted by nudegirl22:
          i have been a nudist for 4 years now and this has never botherd me.does size of a penis matter to nudists? im wondering what you all think

Penis size may matter to individuals (nudist or not) for personal preferences and non-nudist reasons, but is irrelevent to nudism in of itself.

Of course, if you have really been a nudist for 4 years you would have already known that.

Comment

Of course size matters. If you don't know the size of something, how the hell can it be super sized?

OK, I agree, that was just silly. Sorry.

Comment

....only if you are not standing close enough to the wall urinal...and pee on your feet...LOL

Comment

Nope

Comment

thanks for your imput i have a friend who i want to show him how nice it feels to be nude but he is a little self cosceace about his penis size.if you have any pointer to help him get out of his gear and be naked post up.

Comment

Tell him to get off his duff and get naked. Why would it matter? If you want to be crass, most women say it's not size that counts, but 'technique'. Enough of that!!
                    Nudity is not about strutting your stuff, but the freedom to just undress and be nude, hopefully in a social setting wth like-minded individuals. Nude people are more interested in the heart/soul of a person, not their appearance.

On a side note, they (penises) can vary in size all day long. It's not a constant. God gave us 2 heads, making us supposedly smarter than women, but only enough heart to pump enough blood to operate only one at a time! What an enigma!!

Comment

Yes, of course it does. It matters the same way women's breast size matters.

If you have nothing left in you head and all you can focus on is the size of anatomical appendages then it will matter greatly.

Lets focus on something we can change, like hair color.

Cheers,

Comment

That's a good reply too.

Comment

You mean they come if different sizes!!!!!

Hadn't paid any attention before.

BTW nudegirl22, welcome to the forums.

Comment

I say no

Cheryl

Comment

And welcome to the forums, both nudegirl22 and Cheryl.

Comment

Working...
                              X