Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to this in new england!

hi all!
    i just recently had my first brush with social nudity, and although i was extremely nervous at first, the others put my worries to rest quickly. the only thing im upset up is that i didnt make this leap of faither sooner.
    unfortunately this happened way way out of my area, and I am very very very interested in meeting new folks her in new england, especially massachusetts. i am new to this site so im still feeling my way around a bit, but please feel free to hit me at' [email protected]. Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!!!

Chris

hi all!
    i just recently had my first brush with social nudity, and although i was extremely nervous at first, the others put my worries to rest quickly. the only thing im upset up is that i didnt make this leap of faither sooner.
    unfortunately this happened way way out of my area, and I am very very very interested in meeting new folks her in new england, especially massachusetts. i am new to this site so im still feeling my way around a bit, but please feel free to hit me at' [email protected]. Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!!!

Chris

Comment

Chris,

Welcome to the forums. I sent you a P/M.

Comment

hey chris
        Im in western ma..out by springfield
        welcome
        write if you like
        steve

Comment

Welcome Chris;

We're in Bennington, VT here!!

Comment

Doesn't it aqlways seem to end this way? A person tries out nudity for the first time and wonders WHY they didn't start it up sooner! It's always that FIRST jump in the water that's the scarest.....

Steve

Comment

relatively close here: Providence RI. Not many options around here as far as naturism goes as far as I can tell.

Drop me a PM if you want.

CJ

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by ChrisS:
                [qb] hi all!

Chris [/qb]

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by ChrisS:
                  [qb] hi all!

Chris [/qb]
                  Chris,
                  Hi, I am in CT and am new to this as well. I am hoping to go this weekend to a nude campsite - we'll see. Due to having little children it is harder to plan in advance, anyone know of good swimming holes in western MA or CT? I noticed alot of people emailed from this area. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks, Tom

Comment

For swimming holes, check out swimmingholhes.org I've bee to a few in western MA. The nicest was the Arches, but a long trek if you're bringing the kids. Yes, there are some very nice swimming holes in CT, however, not a single one I know of is still clothing-optional. The Ledges in s. Vermont is worth the trip!

Comment

Working...
                    X