Very new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very new

Hi everyone this is my first step of becomeing an Open naturist. I am hopeing to break out this year to the great outdoors as a naturist if i can get over my nerves (very nervours).
    I am a closet naturist for the last 2yrs, i want my body to breath the air not suffer a draft through the doors any more, does anyone know of a good place for seperated man to go for the first time in sussex U.K ?

thank-you

Hi everyone this is my first step of becomeing an Open naturist. I am hopeing to break out this year to the great outdoors as a naturist if i can get over my nerves (very nervours).
    I am a closet naturist for the last 2yrs, i want my body to breath the air not suffer a draft through the doors any more, does anyone know of a good place for seperated man to go for the first time in sussex U.K ?

thank-you

Comment

Hi Alan,

First of all welcome!

The only regret you will have is "Not Doing It Sooner" Trust me I have heard this over and over, including from my wife and kids. When I could finally get them all to take the plunge , you know what they said? "Can we go back next weekend"

As far as where to start you can start here Places to get naked

I am sure you will find something semi close and I am sure some of the ffolks that are here on this site that live in your corner of the world will step up and offer their suggestions too!

Have Fun

Comment

i agree with ercny. once you make the move you'll wonder why you haven't done it sooner.

Comment

I echo what ercNY and Keith are saying. You'll love it when you finally do it.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Alan Brown:

thank-you

Go to the British Naturism website. I don't have the URL but you could Google it up.

Detailed info - over in England they like to rent out facilities for evening swims...

Comment

The Naturist UK Fact File has info on clubs/swims etc. throughout the UK

http://www.armage.demon.co.uk/nuff/index.html

Comment

Thanks everyone
                I spent 5hrs yesterday online going through all the naturist sites i could find, including the two above i would like to find smewhere where i can join in or relax swimming is out i never got over my fear of drowning so i can't swim, there is one beach near me but there is usually more people around it than on it, if i could find someone near me to chat to it would be much appreciated.

thanks
                Alan

Comment

welcome alan enjoy the site

Comment

Welcome. Enjoy life naked!

Comment

Hi Mate
                      There is a nudist camp near you called Aztec. Also, in Brighton there is a nudist spa called Bristol Gardens. I go quite alot and recommend it.
                      Rob

Comment

A big Howdy fron Red Rock Texas. Enjoy the forums.

Comment

welcome alan. [belated]

Comment

Hi Everyone
                            thanks for all the kind words and the web address/suggested places to go, i thought this topic was dead but thankfully not

Alan

Comment

Working...
                            X