Enquiring Minds Want to Know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enquiring Minds Want to Know...

Just a few personal questions, you may or may not want to answer...

Wasn't sure what section to post in, so it's in the newbie section, since i am a relative newbie..

What is the best thing for you about being a nudist?

What (if anything) is a disadvantage about being a nudist?

How much time do you spend nude?

Where do you like to spend time nude?

When did you "discover" nudity, or that you were a nudist?

Did someone introduce you to nudism (or were you a natural) ?

Do prefer to spend time nude on your own (or with others)?

Is your status as a "nudist" known to friends? family? strangers?

What nudist/naturist experience or venue do you recommend?

Have a great (nude) day...

Daniel & Brenda...

Rabid_Clam
    Platinum Member

Posts: 1721 Posted June 16, 2007 04:33 PM Weather here over the past month has been absoluteu stellar. I am nude as much as I can be, work of course does not condone that where I work. But at home I am almost always nude and I cannot wait for the end of day to get home and strip naked to feel the freedom that brings. I am nude with company, if they don't mind and most do but I don't have that much so works for me!

I spend nearly all my home time nude. Was in the back yard today nude, and a neighbor came home. THere was a stockade fence and bushes between him and me so I don't think he saw me and I just went back inside.

Most my friends now I am always naked and is in part why they don't just drop in. They simply do not know what they are missing.

So that is me.

Comment

1. feeling free and relaxed. 2.having to run put clothes on when textiles visit. 3. 24/7 in the home. 4. at home and at nudist lodges. 5. in my younger years. i would often be nude in my apartment. 6. born to be a nudist. 7. definately with others, but can be alone also. 8. no. only other nudist we have met along the way and of course my wife and daughter know,that's it! 9. anything social. so much more enjoyable to be around like minded people. even if it's just a home visit. thanks for the post. not offended at all by the questions. that's how we learn!

Comment

Originally posted by redrocksnudist:
        Just a few personal questions, you may or may not want to answer...

Wasn't sure what section to post in, so it's in the newbie section, since i am a relative newbie..

What is the best thing for you about being a nudist? COMFORT

What (if anything) is a disadvantage about being a nudist? LACK OF INTEREST BY OTHERS

How much time do you spend nude? 24/7 UNLESS I AM OUTSIDE OF THE RESORT

Where do you like to spend time nude? AT THE RESORT, MOSTLY AT MY SIGHT

When did you "discover" nudity, or that you were a nudist? DISCOVER NUDITY VERY EARLY, MUCH LATER I FOUND IT WAS EXCEPTABLE DISPIGHT THE UPBRINGING I HAD

Did someone introduce you to nudism (or were you a natural) ? NATURALLLY

Do prefer to spend time nude on your own (or with others)? 50/50

Is your status as a "nudist" known to friends? family? strangers? VERY MUCH SO

What nudist/naturist experience or venue do you recommend? NUDE HIKING, NUDE CAMPING, 3 NUDE RESORTS

Have a great (nude) day...

Daniel & Brenda...

Comment

What is the best thing for you about being a nudist? THE FEELING OF BEING LIBERATED

What (if anything) is a disadvantage about being a nudist? THE STIGMA, I WISH I COULD BE MORE OPEN ABOUT IT, BUT PEOPLE IN THIS NATION GET THE WRONG IDEA.

How much time do you spend nude? DIFFICULT TO ADD UP

Where do you like to spend time nude? HOME, BEACH, RESORTS

When did you "discover" nudity, or that you were a nudist? WHEN I WAS 2 YEARS OLD....BUT FIRST TRIED A NUDE BEACH WHEN I WAS 19

Did someone introduce you to nudism (or were you a natural) ? MY OWN CURIOUS PURSUIT

Do prefer to spend time nude on your own (or with others)? WITH OTHERS

Is your status as a "nudist" known to friends? family? strangers? ALL OF THE ABOVE, IN VARYING AMOUNTS

What nudist/naturist experience or venue do you recommend? IF YOU ARE NEW, A BEACH, BECAUSE THERE IS MORE PERSONAL SPACE. BUT EVENTUALLY TRY A RESORT. FAMILY RESORTS CAPTURE THE SPIRIT OF NUDISM LIKE NO WHERE ELSE CAN.

Comment

Developing a healthy relationship with my body and not being obsessed with superficialities.

Not being able to share it with just anyone. Though I'm more open about it than I used to be.

It depends where I am and who is around. Sleeping's easy. If I'm at my g/f's place, it's much more time.

Mostly it's at home, but if I can get outside or in the water... amen.

Sixth grade or so. Admitted it in my 20s.

A natural.

The more the merrier, though sometimes it's a singular pursuit.

Some friends. Some family. All of you.

Little Beach in Maui, or sneaking it during any night walk on a beach, though it's not necessarily allowed.

Comment

Welcome Daniel and Brenda. I'm nude at home and not as often as I'd like. I do find it comfortable both mentally and physically. I hope in the future to have more to add.

Comment

The lack of clothing costs and being healthier.

Well, sometimes the winter heating bill is a wee bit high!

Of the 168 hours in a week, most weeks we are nude 168 of them.
                Some weeks it's only 148 of them.

Wherever we are at at the time.

From birth back in ... but that would be telling.

Introduced by me mum, though was a 'natural' afore that.

Alone or with others ... don't matter as long as we're nude.

Yes.

Whatever you feel like experiencing, that way you can decide for yourself what experiences you want to reapeat and which you'd rather not.

Comment

Nudism and Clothesfree help me deal with my dissability.

Comment

Nakedjohn, as a person with multiple
                    'disabilities', I can agree. I have found that nudists are amoung the most accepting people I know.

Comment

What is the best thing for you about being a nudist? It seems to help me feel better about myself. Getting an air bath makes me feel alive.

What (if anything) is a disadvantage about being a nudist? Lack of places where I can enjoy being nude outdoors.

How much time do you spend nude? Kind of hard to say, usually just at home.

Where do you like to spend time nude? Home or outside when I can.

When did you "discover" nudity, or that you were a nudist? Known about it for a long time off and on and did so in private. Didn't go to a resort until this year.

Did someone introduce you to nudism (or were you a natural) ? No. Learned it on my own.

Do prefer to spend time nude on your own (or with others)? Due to my nature I prefer being on my own.

Is your status as a "nudist" known to friends? family? strangers? It's only known to a few online friends.

What nudist/naturist experience or venue do you recommend? I've only been to White Tail and I thought it was pretty good.

Comment

- Is that I get to be nude as much as want...

- I guess I'd still be a nudist cos I enjoy being a nudist very much...

- Almost everytime at home...

- Usually at home...but its good to socialize with other nudists as...especially outdoors

- Since I was 5 yrs old...& at 17 only realized that Im actually considered as a nudist...

- Nope. I found it all by myself...

- I'd prefer to spend time with others...

- Yes to some friends...but not all. No...the family doesn't know either, cos they'd never approve...

- I'd recommend the lakes or waterfalls & even the seclude islands...cos those venues are available at my location...

Comment

What is the best thing for you about being a nudist? The feeling of freedom and relaxation.

What (if anything) is a disadvantage about being a nudist? The lack of available opportunities and venues to be nude

How much time do you spend nude? I sleep nude and spend as much time at home nude as I can.

Where do you like to spend time nude? I spend most my nude time in a few rooms of my home. Would like to experience social nudism more often.

When did you "discover" nudity, or that you were a nudist? Have enjoyed being nude for years but "discovered" nudism in Sep '05. First visit to a nudist campground was last Saturday.

Did someone introduce you to nudism (or were you a natural) ? I guess I was a natural. In my first naturist experience, there was almost no nervousness once I got my clothes off.

Do prefer to spend time nude on your own (or with others)? I enjoy "nude solitude" but being nude with others is fun too.

Is your status as a "nudist" known to friends? family? strangers? I don't hide it but most are either unaware or don't take my talk of nudism seriously.

What nudist/naturist experience or venue do you recommend? My experience is limited but being nude at home as much as possible is a good start. Other than that, I guess it depends on what's available and affordable.

Comment

Do you mind if I answer these as a non-nudist?

I suppose you save on clothing wear-and-tear, laundry etc, plus you're never stuck for an outfit.

People misunderstand your motivation, maybe? Or they think it's odd or comical?

As little as possible. Say, typicaly, 3 minutes per day while taking a shower.

Aside from in the shower, I don't much like being nude.

I learned about nudism many years ago as a teenager. I was curious about it, but it certainly wasn't something I wanted to try for myself.

I have friends who are nudists - both cyber-friends like on here but also some real life friends. While I respect - and even admire - nudists, I don't want to participate in nudism.

I prefer to be clothed alone or with others. Nobody ever sees me naked.

My family know I have nudist friends and I'm in no way embarassed about that.

I can't answer that except to say that I hope nudists continue to recognise many of us textiles still have our hang-ups and they always show consideration for us in that. In return, I hope the textile majority shows similar consideration by facilitating more and better provisions for nudists.

Stu

Comment

The best thing about being a nudist= Comfort!
                              Disadvantages= Stigmas, misunderstandings, local laws, and people who think they know what is best for society!
                              I spend as much time nude as possible!
                              I would like to spend more time nude outside!
                              I would have to say I was always a nudist!My wife introduced me to social nudism when we were dating!
                              Alone or with others..it is all the same!
                              All my family and all my friends know I am a nudist and none are even bothered by it!
                              I recommend a nude hike whenever possible, or an actual club like Mountain Air Ranch.

Comment

Working...
                              X