Is it all right to be fat and nude.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it all right to be fat and nude.

I an what you call a "big guy". I am not ahsame of it. I injoy being a "big guy" I want to try nudism but am worred about how others would treat a fat nudist. So can you be fat and nude.

I an what you call a "big guy". I am not ahsame of it. I injoy being a "big guy" I want to try nudism but am worred about how others would treat a fat nudist. So can you be fat and nude.

Comment

Absolutely!!

No one will judge you. you are what you are!!

Comment

Naturists/nudists come in all body sizes, shapes, colors, and with assorted scars. We are the same as everyone else, but simply choose not to hide it. Just as the average American is overweight, the average American Naturist is overweight (me included!).
        quote:
        Originally posted by jbnet:
        [qb]I an what you call a "big guy". I want to try nudism but am worred about how others would treat a fat nudist. So can you be fat and nude.[/qb]

Comment

I agree with the previous posts but what naturism offers you is not so much acceptance by other people but the ability to accept yourself as you are. That's not to say you are necessarily happy with your body shape or size - few of us are - but naturism has a way of helping you come to terms with who and what you are.

I urge you to give it a try - soon!!!!

Rik

Comment

I'd echo Rik's comment. Having been at a swim over the weekend, there were people of all shapes and sizes there - fat, thin, large, small, some with large 'bits', some with small 'bits', some with scars, some with tattoos, one guy with only one leg........

If naturism was restricted to the good-looking ones, there'd be hardly any naturists! It's about accepting both yourself and others for the shape, size and type of person you/they are. There's nothing wrong with being fat, thin, large, small etc - you are, quite simply, who you are, and that's it!

Jon [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I've seen some HUGE people at the nudist resort. They appear to be quite comfortable with their size, and no one else seemed to pay any attention to their size. Go, get nude, enjoy yourself, and don't give your size a thought. I'm betting others won't. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                [qb]I an what you call a "big guy". I want to try nudism but am worred about how others would treat a fat nudist. So can you be fat and nude.[/qb]
                You won't be judged for your size.....

you will be judged if you are single.

Comment

actuslly, at a nudist venue, there is no better place to learn about body acceptance and rejecting the shame that our society has put on people for not having the "perfect" body (whatever the perfect body is). as long as you are healthy, who cares about the size of your body (including your member, which seems to be a renewed source of discussion lately).

Comment

quote:
                    [qb]So can you be fat and nude.[/qb]
                    Great gods, I hope so! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I suspect that hardly any of us is exactly what we aspire to be physically. Likewise, I suspect that hardly any of us is as far from that goal as we think.

Judging from what others say about their favorite haunts, I'd guess that you'll probably be the only one thinking about it when you get to an appropriate place and get out of the clothes.

Vin

Comment

First off, Welcome to our little home away from home.
                      Second off, Size doesnt matter (member or otherwise)
                      Third off, Take a look at the photo page on INA's webpage.
                      and finally fourth...CLOTHES OFF [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Humans are probably the only species that make fun of and insult each other when it comes to how we look. I get more insults on how I'm dressed and what my features may look like than I ever have being nude. Everone's body shape is different than the next and that goes for all the body parts.(I'm sure you have heard this before ). As long as you are nude and polite you will fit in at any nude event. Nudists are very accepting and cool people!

Comment

I myself was never considered "a sight to behold" but it never stopped me from enjoying the naturist lifestyle, I find for the most part people accept you for who you are( warts, freckles, scars and all) just relax and be yourself, enjoy being in your own skin and dont worry about what others may be thinking of you as most people are to preoccupied with theirselves. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Jonr and naked_n_Tn, you are absolutely right we are who we are, a line I like to quote is "Iam what Iam, I'm all what Iam", Popeye kekekekekekek

Comment

Riverrat, in the proper Popeye it should be "I YAM what I YAM..." In all regardness, there are many nudist that one could call "super-sized" and others whom resemble Twiggy. Don't worry about it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X