Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plz help me, I've got a question about sleeping nude...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz help me, I've got a question about sleeping nude...

Hi, it's me, lenne.
    Maybe some of you already know me a bit from my last topic.
    I'm 16 years old and I'm a newbie nudie.
    My boyfriend has introduced me to nudisme.
    I sleep in the nude for quite some time now but it's getting winter and it's getting colder and now my mom wants me to wear a pyjama because she's affraid that I might get sick easly.
    How do you cope with this problem?
    Do you wear a pyjama to go to sleep when it's getting colder or do you still stay in the nude, even when it's -10°?
    Can you plz give me some tips about it?

Hi, it's me, lenne.
    Maybe some of you already know me a bit from my last topic.
    I'm 16 years old and I'm a newbie nudie.
    My boyfriend has introduced me to nudisme.
    I sleep in the nude for quite some time now but it's getting winter and it's getting colder and now my mom wants me to wear a pyjama because she's affraid that I might get sick easly.
    How do you cope with this problem?
    Do you wear a pyjama to go to sleep when it's getting colder or do you still stay in the nude, even when it's -10°?
    Can you plz give me some tips about it?

Comment

Hello, Lenne:
      Do you have a bedsheet, down filled comforter, and a wool afgan on your bed?
      My wife and I find we can use these and sleep nude in comfort the whole winter, when it can be in the minus 40's outside.

Do you have a warm house or are there drafts that enter in the winter?
      If you have a warm house and no drafts, the outside temperature does not matter.

I have also read that cold weather does not cause sickness. A person has to catch the virus from another person. But, the cold weather can aggravate the sickness.

Comment

Stay nude. You don't get sick from it.

Obviously you meant by -10° (C or F, no matter) the temperature outdoors. I bet you have a warm bedroom. You can have as many and as thick covers as you think you need. Your pyjamas would not help much!

I sleep nude the whole year round, in this cold country, Finland.

Comment

I live in northern Canada where we can get temps down to -30C. I sleep nude all year through. I add an extra blanket if necessary. Also, it isn't cold that makes you sick. It is hanging around sick people, not eating right, getting over-tired etc that makes you sick.

Hmmmmm. Perhaps you could argue that you get a better sleep when nude and therefore will be less likely to get sick!

Comment

Thanks to all the 3 replys
            I'm going to try to sleep in the nude 4 a whole year.
            I also thank you for the tip you gave me that you can't get sick by cold weather because I wasn't shure of that.
            Anyway, thx.

Comment

I sleep nude year round. The only time I have been cold in bed was after I had come home from skiing and went straight to bed. The cure for that is a long hot shower. Aside from this, I keep two blankets on my bed, so it keeps me warm at night. Having a house with good heat helps too.

Comment

If you wanted to, you could purchase an electric blanket and set the controls at the temperture you prefer.
                Surprisingly, an electric blanket is usually a reasonably priced item.

Comment

In a short period sleeping nude will become a regular thing. You sleep better and it feel so good you will not think about changing back even when it is winter. If necessary put on a extra blanket. You do ask a very good question and please continue to use the Fourm when you have other questions?

Comment

Continue sleeping nude it is more comfortable as others have said and healthier for you as well (less accumilation of body oils on the skin's surface).
                    Having an extra blanket is nice electric or otherwise.
                    Personally I have found a small heater/fan combination works well for a restful night in the colder months, (granted it rarely gets below zero degrees here but the winds off the lake are well below that) a soft warm breeze helps keep the body at a regular temprature by helping it to breathe properly.

Comment

quote:

I hope it's not that cold inside your house.

I just put more blankets on the bed.

Simple but effective.

Steve

Comment

Lenne; Keep in mind that getting sick has NOTHING TO DO with sleeping nude or not. It's usually a virus and it's passed from one person to another. Proper hygeine is much more effective in preventing disease. Sleeping nude is not going to harm you. I agree with everyone else about extra blankets to stay warm.
                        Just my two cents. Rick

Comment

The only problem with sleeping in the nude during winter months is the eventual requirement to get out of that warm toasty bed each day!

Comment

I sleep nude year around also. Hw changes the cotton sheets to flannel. They are much warmer. By the way natural gas prices are going to be this year, I may be forced to wear a robe around the house and keep the heat turned down to about 66(f), along with my slippers.

Comment

Throw another blanket on. I sometimes even use a down comforter or a unzipped sleeping bag. I find I sleep warmer nude than when I am wearing something to bed. Now I wear slippers when walking around the house in the morning don't like getting cold feet might even catch a cold that way. Science has proven that this causes the capillaries in your nose to constrict which leaves you at risk for getting a cold.

Comment

Working...
                              X